Camping in Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area

THE BEST Dispersed CAMPING NEAR

Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area, Pennsylvania

Recent Dispersed Reviews Near Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area, Pennsylvania

427 Reviews of 58 Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area, Pennsylvania Campgrounds

C
Reviewed Aug. 4, 2021

One Night

I left Long Island without a destination in hopes of finding a place to camp for one night to decompress- I knew my chances were slim to none… but what the hell. I had lived in the Poconos in the early 90’s and knew about Dingman’s so I figured I would give it a shot. Low and Behold….. the place…

Heather The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2021

Wonderful Park w/ lots to do

Spent 5 days at Promised Land- we were in the Lower Lake section and had a loop and bathhouse to ourselves once the weekend was over! The camp hosts were friendly. Lots of trails to go on. Swimming at the beach. Kayak rentals. Eagle watching. Blueberry picking! Totally recommend.

SiteLower Lake 422
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 30, 2021

Nice but too many rules

Most sites are crammed in, but we lucked out by changing sites to a quieter spot. Did not let people checkin until clock struck 11, no alcohol, no hammocks, no parking near store where they sell wood, no …. List goes on.

Sitew16
D
Reviewed Jul. 30, 2021

Used to camp here a lot

although I haven't camped here in 20 years, I hope the pictures I'm adding are helpful

T K.
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2021

Beautiful campsite right by the lake

Really nice spot to camp very peaceful and quit. Gorgeous sunset, Beautiful views. Really helpful people at the office. Would definitely recommend to come check it out for yourself.

Sebastian T.
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

Clean, beautiful area, well maintained campground

We've camped here about 5 times this year, and every time we had a blast. The cam sites are very clean, the facilities are as well, and we've met a bunch of very nice people here. Lot of things to do around, from enjoying a day at the lake beach, to hiking on one of numerous hike ng trails, to…

Site358, E2, 433
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

Well we're at it Again 😁

Well it's our 3rd time here in keen lake ' this time we had a better spot and view of the lake and campgrounds . Weather been great TK God 🙏.This is such an awesome place to camp out at ' lots to do fishing 🦦 swimming row ⛵ boating plus hike trails .The service here is phenomenal people are…

• This is the pool 7ft deep 😁
Site152 A Great spot by water 💦 and pool 😁
jamie S.
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2021

It is a nice campground with lots of shady RV sites. Fire rings and picnic tables provided at each site and cabin. Lots of family activities on the weekend. Enjoyed the pool and hot tub, Hiking trails and paved roads to ride bike. Staff is friendly and helpful. WiFi only around office and bad cell…

Christopher M.
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2021

This is our favorite family campsite

Cabins are always clean and stocked with firewood. Lots of hiking trails. Trading post is well stocked and volunteers are always friendly and able to answer any questions

Sitegilwell cabin
Month of VisitNovember
Michael W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2021

Great campground

Wish it had cell reception but it is a pretty nice campground, wish they stayed on to of the bathroom cleaning a bit better

D
Reviewed Jul. 22, 2021

Awesome

This was a very Pretty campground met All of my family needs and they have a camp store with everything. I would def be back

Alexandra T.
Reviewed Jul. 21, 2021

Do not recommend

I would not recommend this campground. Please be aware that 148 -149 sites are located near a small pond and not an actual lake as shown on pictures. The area 148-153 sites is located right next to the Roosevelt highway and it makes it impossible to enjoy nature and silence due to the trucks and…

Site149A
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

Great place to camp 😉

Well I'm staying at promise land state park for the 3 rd time it's a great place to visit and camp out or with your RV or Pop Up . Thiers the lake beach near by plus thier pet friendly .Has lots of commendations for campers it clean an nice an peaceful .Do recommend if you like camping 🥾

• My view where I set up my pop up camper 😅
SiteSpot location 100 close to lake and restrooms plus they have free showers ' and price is reasonable not 🚫 expensive at all good rates ! 👍
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

At promise land state park

Well I'm at promise land again for the 3 rd time .Got a nice spot by the lake and it nice an cozy .Beach ⛱️ land is near by and very quiet and relaxing 😎

• my great camping spot it awesome 👍😎
  • All set up by lake ' night view 😊
SiteSpot 100 where you can park your pop up or camper and the view is awesome and great ' plus the restroom 🚻 are close an 🐕 friendly 😁