Ocean Acres , NEW JERSEY

Most Recent Ocean Acres Camping Reviews
Rustic

Nice state park

Clean bathrooms and nice grounds

Not bad

No one in the office so you have to check in over the phone which isn't easy with bad reception in the area.

Camp sites are close together with no privacy but decent sized. You get a table, fire ring with out a grill, water, electric, and enough room for a large cabin tent or a few small tents.

Showers are clean and have hot water. No locks on the toilet stall doors which is really weird. Playground, pool, big open fields, horseshoes, basketball hoop. No hiking trails. No pond or lake for fishing.

$50 per night

Will not be returning

Positive notes: Bathrooms are really nice and has a dish cleaning station.

Great place for hiking

Nice and flat! Watch for ticks!!!

Nice spot for drive-in

Thankfully no RVs here. Very much enjoyed the stay

Nice and remote

We were wholly unprepared to joke about it 8 miles to a campground, despite that and the thunderstorm, had an amazing time. The only issue was that though we were told it was hike-in only, there were clearly many people who drove in, including an group around midnight with music blaring. Thankfully the ranger were called and they were kicked out. Nice spot. Flat hike, if you like that. But great for being so close to the city. Would go back again.

Awesome place!!!!

I have been here several times. The place is immaculate and the staff is extremely nice and accommodating! I will definitely be returning. Fun fact… Mr. Softee comes around evenings with the best soft serve ice cream!!!!

Primitive Camping & hiking trails

We love Parvin Park. Camped here last year and arrived after check in. We called first then the next morning paid $20 for one night. Relaxing hiking trails around the lake. Bring bug spray, usually see ticks.

Secluded in the middle of the pine barrens

It is so easy to get lost in these woods and I LOVE IT! I grew up near the pine barrens and would camp here many times with friends.  If you want off the beaten path and not close to anyone… this is IT!

You might even see the Jersey Devil :)