The best DRIVE IN camping near
Stockton , MISSOURI

135 Reviews

Most Recent Stockton Camping Reviews
A New Favorite!

This small park is a real hidden gem. We made our first trip here this weekend and I would put it on the list of our favorite places to camp. All the sites are on one side of a tree lined lane and all of them are waterfront. The bathrooms and shower house are well maintained, the campground hosts are friendly and available and most of the sites are level and easy to get into. There is a well maintained running/walking trail that is accessible from the campground and provides an easy way to walk through the adjacent woods. Very good ATT cell service.

Buck saw Campground

This is a nice park on the lake. The shower house was huge. Don’t stay to close to the bathrooms because the lights are very bright.

Very clean and welcoming

My family stayed several nights here and loved the entire time. The sites were nice and well maintained. The restrooms were clean, stocked and nice to use. The staff was great and very helpful and we absolutely loved the whole experience.

Great little campground!

My wife, 1year old daughter and myself stayed 2 nights in site 42 in Racoon Ridge and enjoyed it greatly, despite the rainstorm on day #2. The bathrooms were very clean, had hot water and showers. The grounds themselves were pretty spotless and well maintained, the staff was very helpful and polite and every other camper we saw seemed to be having the same experiences we were. The swin beaches were closed because we stayed in late September, but the hiking was beautiful, weather was perfect and the wildlife was very abundant everywhere you looked. Have already recommended this place to several friends looking for new places to checkout.

Out in the country

Nice campground run by the corp of engineers. Camp sites are far apart with plenty of shade trees. They only have one shower house for about 150 sites, but plenty of restrooms. Nice level area great for bike riding. They only have one hiking trail but it was well marked. Cell service is hard to get and air tv only gets public broadcasting stations

Nicest people!

I knew within minutes of check in that we picked the right overnight stop. The couple who runs the place couldn't be better. Great site with mini golf for the kids too.

Good stop for the night

Traveling across country this was a good stop for the night. Just bring earplugs because the trains going by are loud. Pull through spot was level so we didn’t have to unhook our travel trailer. Lots of shady spots and easy access off the highway. Took the pups to a small enclosed run to stretch their legs before the next day of travel.

Tent Camping

Beautiful views from many of the sites. I noticed several of the tent sites do not have level areas for your tent. T01 site does not have close parking unless you are able to park in the handcap parking. It is a quite park in the evening. Camp host is polite and shower house is kept clean. Vault toilet by the boat ramp is sketchy (where tent camping is located). Will stay here again.

Overall good!

Nice park! Spaces are tight but laid out nicely. Not great for walking dogs, very little grass for each campsite. Would stay again!

I can't wait to go back!

We enjoyed a weekend there and can't wait to go back. Hopefully for longer than a weekend. The lake was great, the sites were level and not too close together, shaded and beautiful. I saw my first armadillo too!