Camping in Dove Hill

Recent Group Sites Reviews Near Dove Hill, Colorado

457 Reviews of 49 Dove Hill, Colorado Campgrounds

Troy C.The Dyrt PRO User

Very Close to Denver / Boulder

This campground is very close to the Denver / Boulder area so it is easy to get to for me.  The kids enjoyed camping here.  There are most of the basics and the restrooms are clean.  The only negative I have to say is that it is closer to home and the city than I prefer to be but other than that it…

• Water nearby our campsite
Kirk M.The Dyrt PRO User

Kind of plain

Seems like there are better places to camp with more beauty. Not a ton of trees.

SiteStte Park
Nathan C.The Dyrt PRO User

Dakan dispersed

Tough road if wet but in good weather it's a great spot that is really secluded

Bill M.

CO state park camping

We loved Rev Ridge and Golden Gate canyon SP. Numerous hiking trails. Excellent facilities. Accommodating campground hosts. Nederland, Blackhawk, Boulder CO. Stayed on 46, 56, and 51 during a 5 nite stay. Great sites. All pull thrus.

• site 46
  • site 46
  • hiking
Faith M.
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Amazing place!

A great place to start! My husband and I are new to RVing . So we came here to organize and get the feel before we take off on our adventure. Close to the cites and other mountain towns. Views are amazing. Staff is so friendly and helpful. We caught lots of beautiful trout. The space was great…

• Colorado living at it's best!
  • Million dollar views!
  • spacious campsites
Ginny D.
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Peace and beauty

Diamond Campground has it all. Kind staff, large sites, clean and a view of Pike's Peak from the gate.

AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Easy and Pretty

Right on the river, exactly as I hoped. Backed my car up to the barrier and had a lovely time. Outhouses. Trash dumpster. Peaceful and perfect for relaxing. Lovely views, and did I mention you can just walk all over in the river?

• Play button icon
Troy C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

In the middle of Denver - Dark at night - decent park for camping

I stayed here with a boy scout troop.  The park itself is nice and well organized.  Campsites are spaced out and all amenities are available depending on what type of site you stay at - RV or Tent.  The only drawback for me is that it's in the middle of town and it feels like that to me.  If you…

Month of VisitDecember
mike S.The Dyrt PRO User

Ok

Site is beautiful

Daniel L.The Dyrt PRO User

Chatfield

Nice park close to the lake

A

Pretty nice Denver stay!

Beautiful grounds, awesome swim beach, and the restroom/showers are in a nice clean building. It’s pretty urban though, so even though you can’t see the road, you can still hear cats.

• Play button icon
Sitetent 123
Heather E.
Reviewed Sep. 1, 2021

Nice campground off hwy

Nice clean campground right off the highway yet little traffic noise. About 40 min from Denver with tons of hikes nearby. Quarter showers, bathrooms and even a dish pit. They have rv spots and tent spots

• we got hail mid august
    Play button icon
Joshua H.
Reviewed Sep. 1, 2021

Great Campground

Great campground outside of Denver. Friendly folks and great trails all around.

Joshua H.
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2021

Great Campground

Loved the hiking and biking trails. Beautiful lake for swimming and paddle sports. Will definitely be returning for the archery and horseback riding.

Site21 and 26
Chad G.
Reviewed Aug. 28, 2021

Glamping

Showers was great but not so clean. Only a few people was nice and dog leash law was laxed for certain guests