The best GROUP camping near
Myers Flat , CALIFORNIA

Most Recent Myers Flat Camping Reviews
Awesome Campground, Lovely Host

I LOVE this campground and its host, whose name has escaped me. He was very helpful and kind and we loved seeing him walk his little dogs around the park. We stayed here in our popup camper sometime in December of 2020 and we were one of the only groups there during the entirety of our five-day stay. It’s peaceful and quiet and extremely beautiful; the towering redwoods coupled with the beautiful river made for an absolutely serene stay. These sites are nice and secluded with absolutely no cell coverage (Verizon), and about a 35-45 minute drive from Eureka and about 15 from the nearest gas station. Showers were closed due to Covid during our stay.

Great for over night

Stayed in parking lot for an over night stay heading up the coast. Safe, easy, cheep. 14.00 for parking lot around $30 for hook ups in grass area. Cute town.

Right in the trees

We checked out these grounds on our way to the Burlington campground as this site is just east off the same exit. While it might be an excellent place if you’re not too picky about sloping sites, we were very pleased to be staying at Burlington which ended up being nice and flat. Excellent facilities otherwise

Amazing litte spot

Great spot … hasn't been really crowded when I have been there the past month..

Redwood magic

This is a must-stop if you enjoy foresty camping in the trees. Threaded throughout the giant redwoods, this campground is just a hop skip and a jump away from the avenue of the giants. Towering trees cast shadows at all times of day—dress warm! Coin operated showers and clean restrooms were very comfortable and the best of all campgrounds we enjoyed on this trip. Byo firewood if you count on having a campfire—it’s damp. Don’t skip this campground, it was one of our most beloved stays

Reserve online at https://www.reservecalifornia.com

Full hook ups and walk into town!

Super quiet on a Monday only 3 other RV’s there. Walked around Ferndale and had great Mexican food. The coffee shop in town was super cool and cozy.

This was my first time driving in sand and now I’m obsessed! Driving right up to the beach and water is something I didn’t know I NEEDED to do. Absolutely beautiful place and the people were all friendly!

Isolated and quite....

But to fall asleep to the sound of the ocean wanes hitting the shore, that's heaven for me!

Not a whole lot of people when I went for the first week of November 2020. Had some great conversation with some that were there. It was a solo trip for me and my first time camping in over 20 years. I'll come better prepare next time but overall had an amazing experience.

Campground on the beach

Almost every spot seemed to be pretty nice.  Pull throughs seemed a little tight, but all back-ins were spacious. Very clean grounds. Clean bathrooms and the dish washing area was nice to get the big junks off your pans :).  The beach is right there. You can see and or hear the waves crashing. Beautiful…will go again for sure.