Camping in Process City

160 Reviews of 28 Process City, Arkansas Campgrounds

Robin C.
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Great experience

Beaver’s Bend is definitely a popular place, but it didn’t feel overcrowded. We were there from Sunday to Tuesday. We stayed at a RV site next to the river. And no mosquitos! Very pretty views.

SiteAcorn
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Great weekend Beautiful lake!

We stayed in site 92. It was level, shady, and had a good view of the lake. The lake and park were clean. Would have given it a “5” but no sewer. Can’t wait to go back!

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

A+ for solo campers

This was a last minute Memorial Day weekend trip, I was able to book the last campsite in the park and the lady I spoke to was so helpful!

Very safe and clean environment.

Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Beautiful Views Clean Park

We just stayed 3 nights in space 23. Level asphalt lots but spaced kinda wonky. Shady. I wish it had sewer. We also looked for a nearby lake to fish or kayak but nothing unless you go to Iron Fork Lake which is down the mountain.

The lodge and restaurant were nice. We hiked the Lover’s Leap…

• space 23
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Reservation only, shaded nice waterfront sites

I stopped here to enjoy the waters which had recently been on the rise. The campsite was very nice, well shaded and with lots of spaces. I opted for a site on the peninsula portion that had water views but still was safe from the rise.

The site had all the standard amenities but also had power…

Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Beautiful vistas and some unique additional recreation features

Driving through this part of Arkansas you can quickly get taken aback by the winding roads the ample beauty, but until you visit the campground and park you will only have a portion of the beauty of the region. High atop the mountain, with a near perfect view, you can see for miles and miles.

L
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Paradise

I absolutely loved this campground. The tent pads were huge and the waterfall area was beautiful. Our children enjoyed climbing on the rocks and splashing in the river. The park rangers were very nice and informative. I can't wait to go back!

Dani M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 20, 2021

Gorgeous and Quiet

It was well-kempt and lovely. Very quiet and the facilities were in great shape. Lots of variety in sites including lots of nice places for tents.

The RV sites were a bit cramped due to the trees being very close to the pad. I couldn't put out my awning at the site i ended up in. The trees in the…

Reviewed May. 16, 2021

Clean, Nice level lots

We just stayed 4 nights. Easy access off the Highway. Nice level lots with plenty of room behind to set up tables and games. Clean. Highway noise is a little loud but it does die down at night so no problem sleeping.

Dani M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 7, 2021

Excellent Campground

It was fairly quiet most of the time with only a couple obnoxious disturbances from boys in tricked out trucks.

The water is beautiful, as is the camp itself.

Only downside is a serious lack of phone signal.

But I'll definitely be back.

Month of VisitApril
S
Reviewed Apr. 29, 2021

Good overnight

The drive to the top of the mountain is a winding one. The campsites are very close together. Our site would not allow more than two lawn chairs around the campfire it was framed in and small. The showers were mediocre warm with no heat in bathrooms. The high point of this camping trip was the…

Reviewed Apr. 28, 2021

Great Lake Activites

When visiting Arkansas you quickly can get a sense of just what makes the Natural State so spectacular.    But with over 50 state parks each one is very distinct.   Daisy State Park is one which has a large focus on the lake activities.

But while the lake might be a large part the camping…

David G.
Reviewed Apr. 27, 2021

Absolutely Gorgeous Camping

We stayed here one night (I wish I had booked more) after digging for diamonds all day (30 min drive to CoD).

We stayed in 24 - it’s a perfect site for seclusion and access to the lake.

• View of the sunset at the campsite
  • View from the parking pad.
J
Reviewed Apr. 19, 2021

Very clean and pretty

We stayed at this campground last weekend. It was very pretty and well maintained! The sites were HUGE and there were very few other campers. We stayed in site 14 right across from the lake. The bathrooms were clean and looked like they had just been updated. We would definitely come back sometime!

• Magnet fishing!
C
Reviewed Apr. 17, 2021

Right by river

There are 6 very large pads right by the river with 2 pit toilets. This place is pretty and offers a lot to do. Hiking trails, kayaking, swimming, fishing. The park rangers are very friendly and helpful. I would say it was sort of busy during the day because it is just across from the falls so…

Sitesite 1 at the Falls Campground