The best STANDARD (TENT/RV) camping near
North Hills Subdivision , ARKANSAS

Most Recent North Hills Subdivision Camping Reviews
Site by the creek

Being a first come, we showed up early and got a great shaded site on the creek. The sites are tight, but clean. No showers were available. We hiked to Hot Springs and to the Tower from the camoground.

Was good medicine

Long haul ride on my motorcycle, the staff was great, scenery perfect, and fishing phenomenal. I intended to stay one day ended up staying for four

My new happy place.

with good fishing and babbling Brooke running next to the campsites which were flat clean and far enough away from your neighbor to make it feel like you had privacy

One of the best in Arkansas

Definitely my favorite park in Arkansas so far. It’s a really big park at the lake with lots to do. I was there in the fall so I didn’t do any lake stuff but still had a great time tent camping. There’s a nice hiking trail to explore. Also, the bathrooms were the cleanest I’ve ever seen at a state park. All the tent sites have a gravel pad, grill, picnic table and fire ring. There are also walk in tent sites on the peninsula which are nice and quiet. If you get one at the end I’d say it’s probably 200 meters to the parking lot and bathrooms. I peeked into one of the cabins and they look really nice. They also have camper cabins that have heat/air but no bathroom. In all there are 93 RV/tent sites, 8 cabins and 4 camper cabins. The park is also near Hot Springs so there is lots to do.

Nice little park

This park is pretty much spotless. I tent camped in the fall and loved it. All the tent sites have a gravel pad, picnic table and fire ring. Lots of trees to set up your hammock. They have a swim beach and small boat rentals in the summer. There’s a nice paved walking trail too. I highly recommend.

Great recreation area

This is a city campground that is part of Burns Park. The park complex has soccer, baseball& softball fields as well as tennis courts. There is also an equestrian and archery area. Boating, fishing, hiking, and biking are also a part of this park. The bathhouse looked like it had been recently built and was clean, although one of the two showers did not work. We had a W/E site, but I think there were FHU too. They did have wifi, but we never could get it to work, and our cell signal with Verizon was not great. We did have a picnic table and fire ring.

Incredible view!

Great view from the top. Amazing bike trails. Electric and water at most sites excluding walk-in primitive tent sites.

Not in the best area of town

Some sites have sewer hookup, all have water and electric. This campground is in an area of town that really isn’t the nicest. When I got to my campsite there was trash in the fire pit and in the grill. The sites are pretty close together. The campground manager was nice and helpful. There are trails and a park nearby. The bathrooms are very nice!

Lovely!

I enjoyed this campground! Right on the river, the sites are a good distance away from eachother, and there are a lot of sites so it wasn’t hard to find an open spot! My site (C7) is shaded by two large trees. Picnic table and water and electric hookup. No sewer.

Beautiful views year round

Large open campgrounds, nice playgrounds and beautiful campsites. Close, short bike ride!, to Pinnacle mountain park and Two Rivers parks to explore. If you’re coming to Central AR then you have to stay Maumelle park