North Hills Subdivision , ARKANSAS

Most Recent North Hills Subdivision Camping Reviews
Well not what I was looking for

It's a nice site with bathrooms. I was wanting very primitive, and away from ppl. Gravel toad in good condition to sight. Great boat access. If you have an rv or trailer great. I am more into staying in the woods away from all ppl. No play grounds,but not as primitive as I would like.

Beautiful Park with great hiking trails

Beautiful park with lots of space between spots and large green belt areas to enjoy. The hiking trails were fun and challenging with not many people and we hiked with our dogs. We stayed in a pull through site in Loop A, Spot 29 with full hookups. It had plenty of room for trailer and truck parking and was pretty level. There was no wifi or cell service for T-Mobile. We rode our bikes to the Visitor Center to access wifi and were able to get cell service at the Mather Lodge overlook. There is a really nice walking / bike trail from the campgrounds to the Mather Lodge. The park is well maintained with clean bathrooms and showers. Trash bins were located throughout the camping area. We will visit here again.

Site by the creek

Being a first come, we showed up early and got a great shaded site on the creek. The sites are tight, but clean. No showers were available. We hiked to Hot Springs and to the Tower from the camoground.

Was good medicine

Long haul ride on my motorcycle, the staff was great, scenery perfect, and fishing phenomenal. I intended to stay one day ended up staying for four

My new happy place.

with good fishing and babbling Brooke running next to the campsites which were flat clean and far enough away from your neighbor to make it feel like you had privacy

One of the best in Arkansas

Definitely my favorite park in Arkansas so far. It’s a really big park at the lake with lots to do. I was there in the fall so I didn’t do any lake stuff but still had a great time tent camping. There’s a nice hiking trail to explore. Also, the bathrooms were the cleanest I’ve ever seen at a state park. All the tent sites have a gravel pad, grill, picnic table and fire ring. There are also walk in tent sites on the peninsula which are nice and quiet. If you get one at the end I’d say it’s probably 200 meters to the parking lot and bathrooms. I peeked into one of the cabins and they look really nice. They also have camper cabins that have heat/air but no bathroom. In all there are 93 RV/tent sites, 8 cabins and 4 camper cabins. The park is also near Hot Springs so there is lots to do.

Nice little park

This park is pretty much spotless. I tent camped in the fall and loved it. All the tent sites have a gravel pad, picnic table and fire ring. Lots of trees to set up your hammock. They have a swim beach and small boat rentals in the summer. There’s a nice paved walking trail too. I highly recommend.

Incredible view!

Great view from the top. Amazing bike trails. Electric and water at most sites excluding walk-in primitive tent sites.

Very Nice Campground

Nice level pull-through lots. Hot showers, laundry, small play area. Very quiet except for the birds that wake you in the morning. Close to town but feels like the country.