Camping in Bingamon

Recent RVs Reviews Near Bingamon, West Virginia

228 Reviews of 47 Bingamon, West Virginia Campgrounds

RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Backward spaces, but nice private area.

After reading previous review about the camp hosts, I think they have changed. They still have plumbing issues and the showers are still non-functional, but we brought our own anyway.

We pulled straight in to our site instead of backing in. We like our door to face the picnic table and campfire!…

• Backward site for RV. Notice pedestal is center of RV. We had to pull in forward instead of back in.
Month of VisitOctober
Ray G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2021

Closed

Passing through and stopped for the night. Place is closed.

Sitenone
Month of VisitOctober
Corey M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 27, 2021

Lovely little campground

This place is great. I always stay here for weekends when I got down to the river. The price is great, it has decent service and showers! A must after a day at the river.

The videos I supplied are just down the road and a trail at the river. The main attraction of this campsite.

• bud loving the little beach area down the river
    Play button icon
Angie J.
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2021

Rhododendron Campsite

Each site was massive with privacy from your neighbors. There is a great access to the trails from the campsite and a short walk to the overlook. Depending upon your location the bathrooms can be a hike. Sites 3-7 are good locations.

• site 6 empty
Stephanie V.
Reviewed Aug. 17, 2021

Family Friendly

We only stayed one night but it was a beautiful stay. Did a little day fishin’ even though there weren’t any catches it was still a great time. Family friendly site. A lot of bike paths. We had a really late arrival and it was such an easy process to find our spot. Clean and efficient campsite.

• fun fishin’
  • nuthin’ fancy fishin’
  • stars!
SiteC31
Philip T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2021

Level, clean, and open!

While the park itself is essentially a big parking lot, it is smack in the middle of plenty to do! The lot is level and the spots are pretty large, with different types of hookups. I'd recommend as both a layover and a destination.

pranali P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

Beautiful Campground & Park

Campground was so clean & neat. Ohio Pyle is great place to visit on weekend so many Hikes & other adventures are available specially biking on River side was so beautiful.

SiteB10
luke M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2021

Quick weekend trip

Great atmosphere,very clean and lots of things to do no matter what

Sitesite 42
Emma T.
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2021

Starry Night

We enjoyed our stay at this campground set at the top of the mountain! There’s just enough room in between each campsite and the layout is easy to navigate. It gets busy on the weekend but it’s a nice environment. It’s fun to explore the downtown after rafting on the yough!

• @ night
  • beautiful sky
  • good mornin
a

Roomy park

Loved my stay at Audra State park. We were right on the river, surrounded by trees and could barely see the neighbors. Good walking trails nearby. It had a small camp store, and was dog friendly. I would definitely go back. The only warning is the road is narrow and bumpy so big rigs be cautious.

Megan B.

Beautiful falls

Campground up the road from the main day use area with the falls. Absolutely gorgeous. The walk to the falls is super easy and accessible. Other hikes around too. Campground is pretty basic but nice.

Megan B.
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Camping fine, park is gorgeous

The campground is large and fills up in the summertime. The park is gorgeous and has a lot to offer.

Heather The Dyrt PRO User

Refreshing creekside sites

My campsite was on the river, which was nice, but people did come through my campsite at times b/c it was easier to get out there. The site was all gravel and shaded. The people running the camp store were lovely. I had my dog and the campground is very dog-friendly. Recommend this campground to…

• looking at the river from my site
  • big site
R
Reviewed Jun. 25, 2021

Cabin 58

Swallow Falls has a great loop trail where you see four waterfalls. You can walk to the loop from the campground. It ma be adds a third of a mile to the hike.

We stayed in cabin 58, which has a short, easy path to the bathhouse and even shorter to the mud sink. This was very handy when…

• Cabin 58 double bed
  • Cabin 58 bunk beds
  • Cabin 58, pretty much the whole room
A
Reviewed Jun. 24, 2021

Beautiful little campground

We camped here in May 2021 for the first time and loved it. Our site was beautiful with a view of the woods. The campground has a little camp store which is unusual for such a small campground. Lots of great hiking and the Coopers Rock Overlook is a must see. The road to the campground has no…

SiteSite 11