Yurts
Private
ACT Campground is located in Utah
6 Reviews of ACT Campground
Nice place to stay.

This campground is not bad. Right next to the highway so there's pretty constant dull noise. But great showers, kitchens, outdoor grill and fire pits. Great views of the Moab valley. And close to everything Moab has to offer.

Nice glamping!

Very few tent campsites in back by parking. Nice area and easy camping but not necessarily a beautiful campground. Community room w kitchen too! Warm bathrooms with free showers!

A great place to stay!

I’ve stayed here several times. In fact every time I go to Moab I stay here. The staff is friendly, and the community kitchen is a wonderful addition. It feels like a comiunity because all the campers use it. I recommend it to every one! It is also nice to know that I’ve reduced my carbon foot print when I stay there. The owner collects our biodegradable trash and makes compost. It’s perfect place to stay for the environmental friendly.

modern, convenient, friendly

tent sites and cabins, friendly staff, very convenient location

Small Campground Big on Amenities

This is a Great Campground, right before you get down into the busier side of Moab, great spot close to everything, that's around the area. The staff is super friendly and very helpful. The camp it shelf has tent site's which we stood at, but also RV sites, and even small rooms. They have a community outdoor and indoor kitchen, very clean restrooms with nice showers, as well as small helpful things like, a community closeline to dry off close, a small rec room with lot's of information. The campground is right off the main highway, close to traffic, but hidden away as well, you can hear the car's travel, but that kind of thing dosen't bother me. When we went it was a full house, all site's were booked, it was quite busy, but not overly crowded. So it's a small campground but enough space for everyone. Also this campground is the best value around over $20 cheaper per night than anyone else around for our tent site.The tent site, are close together in there own area, but elevated to give you your own private space, each one had a tent dyrt pad, a firepit and a bench, all are numbered making them easy to find, you also have your own dedicated parking spot. For being so close to everything Moab has to offer and the best price around, I would highly recommend this campground, and I know this is the place I will come back to time and time again.

Small campsite in town for everyone

We showed up to this site not knowing exactly what it was. It was partly under construction for expansion when we arrived. But the site was still perfect for what we needed. It was probably the most modern placed we stayed. We parked our campervan for a view nights, but the place accommodates RV's, tents, vans, and even hotel like rooms. The main building has laundry, showers, bathrooms, and a beautiful kitchen with dining room. The host was super nice and informative. The NP was but a 5 minute drive away. I always recommend this place when friends go to Moab