Moab , UTAH

Most Recent Moab Camping Reviews
No Cell Service

Great river side site but there is no cell or wifi service like the listing states. Pit toilets are clean but you find yourself waiting in line to get in.

Very Pleasant!

We stayed here for a week while we visited Arches, Canyonland, and Dead Horse parks.  When I made my reservation online, I mistakenly picked an RV site, although we have a tent but the front desk let us keep the spot we reserved anyway.  That was really nice because the site had electricity and I was able to plug in a fan.  (We were there in July)

The bathrooms and showers were really nice and clean.  My favorite part of this campground was that they had a sink area for dishwashing.  The pool was also a nice feature.  You can see in one of my pictures that they also rent cute little cabins.

Great place to park for the night!

We stayed here two nights with an RV and were very happy. Plenty of space to find a good spot. We arrived at 8pm the first night and 6:30pm the second night and had no issue finding a spot. A lot of RVs, tents, and vehicles. No hookups but there were several portapotty toilets for those that need a bathroom

Can't wait to go back

An amazing trail….crossed the steam many times…quiet & serene… breathtaking scenery…

Can't wait to go back

Magical

Just beautiful…short drive NW of Moab…threat ride up , went in Feb. only one other vehicle…the views are redixulous, go for Sunrise if able…

Nice one night stop lol my

We picked this stop on our way to Salt Lake City. Clean, friendly and lots of space. They have increased the area, so I would ask for one of the older sites. They have trees and some shade. The new area is pretty barren. They do have a nice dog park, but large gravel and I have small dogs. Clean bathrooms and showers. I did not use the shower, but my husband did. Her said that he had trouble getting hot water. We are traveling in a class C

September 2020

We got lucky booking site #13 just a few weeks before our road trip. Gorgeous campsite! Recommend going up to the top of the rock wall behind site for sunset/sunrise.

Beautiful views

Spent one night here, best fire pits I’ve ever seen with a grill that moves over the top! Stayed in loop a, spot 7! Would stay here again! Deff not shaded, but it is Moab! Bathrooms were clean. Would camp here again.

Beautiful views