Camping in Hunters Glen

98 Reviews of 16 Hunters Glen, Texas Campgrounds

Stephen & Theresa B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2021

Pleasant Texas State Park

We had a really nice relaxing stay at Stephen F Austin State Park near San Filepe, Texas. Great little state park easily accessed from I-10. The 38 RV sites are all asphalt pad pull throughs with 30/15 amp electric, water and sewer complete with concrete pad for table, fire pit, lantern and all…

• Fawn
  • Deer
SiteSite 32
Bounding Around The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 1, 2021

Full hookup pull through sites!

All of the sites at Stephen F. Austin were pull through and full hookup which was really nice. Our first night there we went in to town to explore and hit up the local grocery store. We loved the downtown area.  More importantly, the campsites were hosts to a lovely firefly display each evening! …

JP A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 25, 2021

Great state park

I stayed here a couple of days to recharge the batteries, refill the water, and chill in some air.

The park itself is ok and it is a little far from the main drag. They are redoing the beach side so I think normally this is just overflow.

I did get the best sunset pictures here.

Charles M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

It’s the Beach, Y’all!

We came down to see the beaches of Galveston and we were not disappointed! There is so much to do here that the state park makes a lot of sense.

We came down in June so it was HOT. If you want to camp in this park make sure you are going to RV it.

Also, the beaches are awesome, the wildlife is…

Mike H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Beautiful RV resort

Spotlessly clean resort. Shady as well as covered sites. Easy on an off I10. Reasonable rates. Great for overnight stay or as a base for exploring Houston. Would definitely stay here again!

SiteA-2

The Best Family RV Resort

This place is so much fun! They have everything you could want to do right there on the camp grounds. My family and I enjoyed our stay here and made lots of new memories in our new travel trailer.

The Best Family RV Resort

Family Oriented

My family really enjoyed our stay here. The sites are clean and easy to pull through. The kids loved the park and splash pad.

Family Oriented

Susan S.
Reviewed May. 9, 2021

Clean & friendly!

Very clean rv park. Very friendly staff. Walk to public beach is .4 miles.

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 5, 2021

Nice county campground!

Pros...FHU sites with concrete pads, prices are reasonable for the area, gated, fishing right at the park, fabulous & knowledge hosts, beautiful views, & good Verizon signal.

Cons...sites are VERY close, a large rv might have a challenge navigating interior roads & parking when the…

• Sites
  • View to waterway
Lawrence Robert T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 1, 2021

We park, lots of people here to work

Nice level concrete pads. Very tightly packed together. Had a pool and clubhouse. Very nice clean bath/shower rooms and laundry facilities. Only real problem was the people park on the main thruway making getting in and out with the trailer difficult. We had to wake a guy up to move his truck to…

gThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2021

Clean

When we stay at KOA we know we will have a relaxing campground experience. The environment is clean and quiet .

SiteArlington
Becca H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2021

Trails were all very similar

We did see quite a bit of wildlife, observation towers were cool. Store is closed until at least 2022 when the bay side opens.

SThe Dyrt PRO User