The best BOAT IN camping near
Raysville , TENNESSEE

Most Recent Raysville Camping Reviews
Great Night Sleep

Great December sleep in go as we headed south. Clean campground and beautiful scenery…will return outside winter season.

On a lake, close to highway

We were just looking for an over night stop on a road trip, not far from the highway, we came in late. (Winter) they have a list of open sites posted on the office after it closes, but the numbers on the sites were hard to see in the dark. Restroom had a code lock on them, after a bit I was able to find the site host (camp site to left of bathrooms) and got the code. Bathrooms were well kept, warm shower. The power of the site we backed into didn’t work but after parking there was no going back so check that out before you park. Overall would camp again.

Great Camping for all types of campers

I’ve used my hammock in their “hammocks only” sites and I’ve done the hike-in backcountry sites and love this place. As a resident of the Franklin area, it’s super close to get away for the weekend.

Very pretty park

Very pretty park for a weekend getaway. Good pads, but short, very few can accommodate 30’. Several good hiking trails.

Perfect RV stop

We stopped here for a night and made reservations on the fly. We called at 6:30pm and were told there would be a list of available spots and a drop box for fees. We got in the spot pretty easily and woke up to the most gorgeous view over the water! Cant wait to stop for a couple days on our way back home and explore. Friendly people, very clean bathrooms and showers, great hookups, and quiet!

Convenient and relaxing

This campsite offers beautiful sites with close by eatery’s with good food and entertainment. The 4th of July offers a really great firework display that is free to attend.

Cheap, Pretty, and Simple

This is a very simple, very basic park. It's $20/night and you get a spacious spot with a nice view. The dump site isn't the best and there's nothing spectacular about it other than the cost. The restrooms are pretty stretched out to, so you'll want to drive to it but walk depending on your spot. I wouldn't recommend this one for families, but me and some buddies went to this one and it was perfectly fine.

An Owl, a hawk and beautiful trees!

Quiet stop only one night. Everything worked and no drama! Beautiful trees! 🍁Live owl named “Cotton” and hawk named “Buddy” on exhibit there. Cute little store on grounds.

Lots of great history!

Drove over to this park today to check out some hiking trails. The trials were beautiful and full of information. The river, falls, and trails were beautiful for a short little hike.

I was very sad to see the campground was closed. The bridge that leads to the campground was blocked by concrete barriers with “Coffee County TDOT” written on them. I wish I had gotten a picture but didn’t think about it at the time.

Fairview Is a favorite

Beautiful, clean, well-maintained campground along Tims Ford Lake. Most campsites are on the water with incredible views. The campsites are shady and nicely spaced. Boating, fishing and kayaking (kayak rental in the office) are among the many outdoor activities found at this State Park. Ease of access to the Stare Park including wide roads within the park. Highly recommend