The best DRIVE IN camping near
Goodlettsville , TENNESSEE

Most Recent Goodlettsville Camping Reviews
Beautiful park, close campsites

Beautiful park with tons to do. Campsites in area 1 were a little close together. Each site has a picnic table, fire ring, and charcoal grill. Bathrooms and showers available close by. Reserve early because it seems the campground is always full. Like most parks/forests, you cannot bring your own fire wood.

Nice but not great

The only thing outstanding about this campground was the wifi - it's the first state park c/g I've been to where the wifi was actually usable. I'm surprised to see others say that the sites were well spaced. The c/g was pretty much full this past weekend when we were there and it was mostly shoulder to shoulder except for the tent area. Like a WalMart parking lot with trees. We were lucky to have a site with some privacy (#62) but it was not level (about a foot off level for our 21' van). The paving for the sites is quite narrow and I don't see how you'd get a big rig on them. But the c/g was quiet considering the crowd and it is a pretty park.

Clean Spacious Family Friendly RV Park

This RV park was clean and spacious. The staff were very friendly and directed us to our site via golf cart. The sites were large and level.

Pretty stay by lake! Close to downtown Nashville

We've enjoyed our stay here. There are very few RV parks in the Nashville/Franklin area and are more on the outskirts. We were happy to get a site here as it's relaxing by the lake. Wifi worked good most of the time and cell service was 3 of 4 bars AT&T. Very level pad and all roads and sites are concrete. Mosquitos and spiders to stay aware of at night when the lights are on, but I think that's seasonal. Picnic table and fire pit at each site. Sewer caps don't screw on very well, but manageable if weigh your hose down to stay in place. Peaceful stay.

The name says it all

What a great campground. Sitting in a lake, the campground is a peninsula surrounded by water. Great views, super clean and very nice amenities. Saturday night they had a band and a Halloween celebration. Very safe. Full hookups, decent WiFi. It is a bit expensive but well worth it for the proximity to Nashville and the beauty of the site. Maintenance and managers are top notch.

Rockin and Rollin into Nashville

Big park in a great location. Customer service was friendly and professional. It was very clean and had a great overall feel to it.

I loved this KOA!

Really great property! The amenities are top notch. Clean restrooms showers. Friendly staff. I would love to visit again.

Not a bad place to spend time near Nashville

Spent about a month there in a large class A at 2 locations, 1st was a pull through easy to get in and out obviously but way to open only shade a dead hickory tree that still had some nuts that kept dropping on my roof the second was a shady spot along the back fence between 2 permanent campers. Very nice people I was saddened to hear the owners were trying to force out these people who have nowhere else to go. Maintenance man holds a bible study in the rec room from time to time and the office staff was pleasant. Bathrooms and showers were kept clean. Pool was closed during the time I was there.

Convenient and clean

This campground was nice and quiet and convenient to the cute town of Mount Juliet. Sites a little closer then I like or expect from COE/state parks. Bathrooms near to the entrance were a little dated, but the ones near the dump station were nicer. The playground/beach area was nice. The laundry was literally 1 washer and 1 dryer behind the bathrooms near the entrance (outside under an overhang). We will pass through again.

“Resort” is a perfect description

This is one of the handful of “Resort” KOA’s in the U.S., and it was very much a resort. I feel like the spots for your trailer are a little bigger, and at this spot, the back in sites have more shade from trees. This place has an awesome pool, a ton of yards games from bowling to checkers, the staff is super nice and it’s right outside downtown Nashville, but you don’t get a lot of highway noise when you’re sitting by your fire pit.