Camping in Christopher Heights

Recent Tent Cabins Reviews Near Christopher Heights, South Carolina

257 Reviews of 33 Christopher Heights, South Carolina Campgrounds

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2021

Nice campground, tight, not much to do.

The campground is very well kept and site are level enough. It is a bit far out and the sites are tight together.

S
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Just OK

This is a small park off of 64. It's easy in and depending on which side of street your site is the exit it up a curved hill. We used 4 wheel drive with a 36 foot fifth wheel. It wasn't a problem. Our site was #11 on the creek. At our site the creek babbled which was great. We never saw any staff.…

Site#11
LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Beautiful Get Away

My friends and I loved our stay at pioneer campground #1. It's right off of Big Cloud Creek and old Bridge ruines, providing a nice private and relaxing atmosphere that gives you a glimpse into the past. There are plenty of hiking trails nearby as well a swimming holes and the main covered bridge.…

SitePioneer Site 1
Teresa S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2021

Great Wooded Sites

Paris Mountain is a jewell in the Greenville SC area. Nice wooded clean sites. Great biking and hiking trails.

When making reservations pay attention to the details of the sites, because many aren't level and the road is curvy.

• Amphitheatre built by CCC
  • Trying out acoustics
Reviewed Jul. 6, 2021

Lake Placid at camp center vid

Easy hike around the lake. Nice camp center and beach.

Reviewed Jul. 5, 2021

Paris Mountain state park Greenville SC

Clean woodsy campground with nice sized sites. 5 min back in and I am new. Asphalt pads. My site was E/W level. No sewer. 30 amp site for us with water.

Reviewed Jul. 5, 2021

Paris Mountain state park Greenville SC

Sally C.
Reviewed Jul. 1, 2021

Beautiful, But Cramped

Our lakefront site #72 was gorgeous, but a VERY tight fit for our 36' pull behind and crew cab truck. Narrow roads made navigating VERY difficult for all. Probably won't come back because of I85 and narrow roads & tight spaces within the campground. Water crystal clear and lovely.

• View from the water.
  • View from my kitchen!
Myron C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 1, 2021

This KOA is small but if Peaceful and Offers Much

This does not seem to be the typical KOA, and it is small compared to my recent visits to some other KOAs. However, it was very quiet with lots of shade, but tents are not allowed. There are cabins, and the remaining sites have RV hookups. There are several things I loved about this campground.…

• Playground
  • Patio Site
  • Basketball Court
Robert S.
Reviewed Jun. 29, 2021

Nice and Quiet

Great place. Nice quiet. Close to mountains. Highly recommend

Sitepull thru, concrete pad, full hook ups
Tommy W.
Reviewed Jun. 28, 2021

Great campground

Had a wonderful time at this campground. Easy access to the lake for using our paddle boards.

Jason S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 25, 2021

Clean and Quiet

Nice concrete pads in a former pasture. Not a lot of shade for most sites

Todd S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 24, 2021

Peace, quiet and beautiful waterfalls

We loved this place. It is a hike-in campground so know that before you go, probably 1.5 mile hike so nothing crazy. Once there the sites are nice and cozy with decent space between you and your neighbors. The peace and quiet from being out in these woods was wonderful. Each site has a fire pit and…

suzanne P.
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Amazing depending on where you stay…

We stayed in White Oak site 83 near creek. It was lovely. We truly enjoyed our stay, though I know the other campground is very crowded. The hiking at table rock is amazing. Long and strenuous with huge views for a reward.

Sitewhite oak 83