Camping in Landon Station

Clean Quiet very well kept History Center Parking

Aileen K.
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2021

Campervan with kids

Many many unlevel spots in nonelectric sites. Only one playground in full hookup RV area, hard to get to. Beach access hike is at least 1.7 miles walk from loop C. You have to drive to many of the hikes and beach especially if you have children. Positives are it's very quiet. You don't see many…

• mineral springs
  • C31
SiteC31
Nathan S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 8, 2021

Hidden Gem

We absolutely love this campground! It's well kept, low key and super relaxing. The small park has plenty to offer with the lake (swimming, paddling and fishing) and trails (hiking, running and biking). We come here a couple of times per year! Bathhouse is extremely clean with great water pressure.…

• Field behind campsite for playing and the bathhouse beyond.
Kellie A.
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2021

Eh, at Best

Originally we booked a "creekside" campsite. Which was especially disappointing, as it was a tiny gravel lot, hardly big enough for two small tents, a picnic table, and to park our car. Luckily we were able to switch to the tent only area due to some cancellations.

The tent only areas are…

c
Reviewed Aug. 28, 2021

Lovely, wooded campground and park

We enjoyed our three-day stay at Raccoon Street State Park in Pennsylvania. We used it as a jumping off point to explore Pittsburgh.

The campground is large and wooded, with good-sized sites. There are five different loops, so campsites are well-spread out throughout the area. One tip: each loop…

SiteA10
Corey M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 27, 2021

Lovely little campground

This place is great. I always stay here for weekends when I got down to the river. The price is great, it has decent service and showers! A must after a day at the river.

The videos I supplied are just down the road and a trail at the river. The main attraction of this campsite.

• bud loving the little beach area down the river
    Play button icon
Joanne H.
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2021

Ok

Well my site had no shade but cooled off quickly. Had some construction across from us. Not much to do but go to the beach.

Site57 hillside
Angie J.
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2021

Rhododendron Campsite

Each site was massive with privacy from your neighbors. There is a great access to the trails from the campsite and a short walk to the overlook. Depending upon your location the bathrooms can be a hike. Sites 3-7 are good locations.

• site 6 empty
Paul B.
Reviewed Aug. 21, 2021

Great park

Nice mid week stay in a great location.

Sitehillside 074
Raul D.
Reviewed Aug. 16, 2021

Deep Creek State Park

Super nice Campground The beach is beautiful and super close the lake is amazing and the campground very well maintained.

• My Rolly Polly Camper at site #5
Site#5
Philip T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2021

Level, clean, and open!

While the park itself is essentially a big parking lot, it is smack in the middle of plenty to do! The lot is level and the spots are pretty large, with different types of hookups. I'd recommend as both a layover and a destination.

Sagiv I.
Reviewed Aug. 5, 2021

We love the diversity

I take my wife and dogs here all the time. I love the trails and it has great camping spots. The trails are easy and maintained and my dogs love them too.

SiteSouix site 1
K
Reviewed Jul. 31, 2021

Nice Stay with Lots of Animals!

We stayed here overnight on a trip to Pittsburgh. Tent sites were nicely spaced apart, but were often on inclines, like ours. We saw deer and turkeys, so be on the lookout for lots of animals! Bathrooms were fairly clean! Fun hiking to mineral springs!

Britt B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

Raccoon Creek Camping

This is a large state park offering electric only sites

The sites are set amounts the forest and there are several loops to choose from. Loop F is pet friendly. All sites are within walking distance to amenities

Amenities are quite run down but functional

Wildlife is beautiful and its a short…

SiteF34
pranali P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

Beautiful Campground & Park

Campground was so clean & neat. Ohio Pyle is great place to visit on weekend so many Hikes & other adventures are available specially biking on River side was so beautiful.

SiteB10