About Mountain Vista Campground
Private
Mountain Vista Campground is located in Pennsylvania
8 Reviews of Mountain Vista Campground
Everything you need for family fun

Love it!!Our favorite family campground! We've tried to camp at least one weekend a month from spring through fall and try different places,but we always come back to Mountain Vista! The staff is friendly and helpful and they have a ton of great activities from kids carnival, craft beer tastings,farmers market, bingo…the list goes on!Their pool and kiddie splash pad is well kept as are the rest of the facilities. We did the gas saver program for the second time this June and invited lots of friends and family up and everyone had a blast! Lots of great memories made! Also, very pet friendly! We'll be back!

Lovely!

Great campground ! Shady, lots to do, clean! Our site was roomy and serene! Recommend!

Great Family Place

We havent been there this year yet. We stayed here 3 times (2016/17/18). Each stay was great. The staff is very friendly. There we alot of activities, and the place was very clean. We will definitely be back.

Nice little campground

A better than average campground in my opinion. Bathhouse was very clean. Lots of kids for our daughters to hang out with. Close to Bushkill Falls which we hiked. 👍

Not ideal for tents

The pros: friendly staff, clean, nice pool (crowded though), close to AT, basketball net, cute playgrounds, Gaga ball court, swings for babies, laundry on site.

The cons: sites were SO close together that you get no peace which is why I want to camp, too bright at night, noisy (again too close), don’t take credit card (I don’t care about this but other people may).

With the sites so close together, I never got that feel of being in nature. The people near us (5 families on vacation together) screamed all day and night and shined lights into our tent. Had we more space, maybe that wouldn’t have been so annoying. The campground was mostly RVs.

site 11 was ours. Close to the front office, pool, bathrooms.

Not tent friendly.

It’s a very nice campground, however, it’s too bright at night because they leave the street lamps on all night, my bedroom is darker at home, I thought I was in the city. The bathroom is not centralized and not a fun walk. We are tent campers and were placed at the far end of the campground, I reserved 2 months in advance. All of the locations around or close to the bathroom/shower rooms were RV’s. Hello RV’s have bathrooms! When I asked on our way out how to reserve a spot closer to the bathrooms the woman behind the counter under her breath said to be seasonal, which is bullshit. The campground was clean but very packed with RV’s, tents are set up by the road on the out skirts of the camp. They patrol every half hr until around 1:30am which is annoying while your trying to sleep. We will not be going back.

Woodsy

We used to go here every year because we like the area (there's a great candy store nearby) and it's a great campground if you're looking for very woodsy sites and some peace and quiet. Unfortunately, there weren't a lot of activities there so as my daughter got older she wanted to go to other places. But over all I would recommend it as a very nice campground with friendly people.

Friendly Campground

Set on a hillside, the campground has three levels. The tent sites all have water & electric, and have a picnic table and fire ring. The sites are fully shaded. Facilities were neat & clean, and there was a covered verandah with string lights, chairs & picnic tables outside the bathroom area.

Campground staff were friendly, and there was a store with firewood, ice and many other conveniences. Wifi was available, and connection was good the entire time I was there.

The campground is convenient to many hikes in the Delaware Water Gap area.

Be aware that the campground doesn't have credit card facilities, but does have an ATM in the store if absolutely necessary.