About Streetsboro / Cleveland SE KOA
KoA
Streetsboro / Cleveland SE KOA is located in Ohio
10 Reviews of Streetsboro / Cleveland SE KOA
Tight Squeeze, Stinky Breeze

The sights are packed in, we couldn’t open our awning all the way. There was also a smell of septic with the breeze. The pool was nice but didn’t open till 11.

Nice reliable campground

Nice clean pool. Kids love the ice cream at the store. The game room is a little dated. Some of the bathrooms have been remodeled and are very clean. Friendly, quiet place for a weekend camping trip

Nice KOA

Only an overnight stop during a bigger trip but it seemed nice. They were accommodating to our late arrival and left a map and gate key at the office for the late arrivers. The site was level and easy to hook up to.

quaint, quiet and country.

family camping trip. we had a nice time with our kids, friends and dogs. the dog park was a bonus… we camped right next to it. perfect! playground, big open area and a nice pool!

Cozy

Small camp but has great shower/restrooms conveniently located. Nice pool and catch and release fishing pond. Great camp store with a book exchange bookcase. Great amenities at the store including fudge and ice cream. Wonderful staff. Clean and efficient. Campsites close together, but quiet. Can be muddy when you get a lot of rain - if you can afford it, get the pull through site. Second visit there and enjoyed it.Have made third reservation already!

nice stay- KOA

We were in the area for medical visits in Cleveland. This spot was convenient and a great location to do a little sightseeing. Sites were gravel and level. We enjoyed full hookups. Cable was better than most but WiFi could be a little weak. Curb trash pickup is always a little plus. Staff was friendly. Great amenities for families. Pool. Playground. Dog park. Fishing ponds. Planned activities.

Bottom line. We will stay here again when back toward Cleveland.

Convenient to local attractions

I chose this campground for its proximity to Cuyahoga NP. It's located somewhat close to an industrial area, so it's not really that quiet but is a good place to stay if you want to be near Cuyahoga or Cleveland (relatively) inexpensively. It was, however, one of the most expensive campgrounds I've ever stayed at! I was there at the end of August and a tent site w/ no amenities was over 35 bucks for the night.

The showers were free (unusual camping bonus), but all the bathrooms/showers were in pretty rough shape and not that clean. Getting around the campground is also pretty confusing because the roads are pretty winding (like most campgrounds), but none of them have street signs.

The campground served its purpose for what I needed, but I probably would never stay here again given the choice.

The closedown weekend.

We chose this campground based it’s prox to Brandywine Falls, Cuyahoga falls and Chagrin falls. Very clean and well maintained. KOA Bath house trailer was very clean, easy to utilize the outdoor kitchen.

KOA is A-OK!

We stayed at this charming KOA for the weekend as we wanted to hike in Cuyahoga Valley National Park. The staff was friendly, the amenities were clean, and the campground was quite serene. Despite some loud campers on a nearby tent site, we loved this campground and would definitely go back!

Cleveland Road trip

This is a nicer KOA south of Cleveland and just east of Cuyahoga National park. I was on a road trip to the Rock and Roll hall of fame museum and I used this instead of a hotel stay. Plus it had the bonus of a national park a few miles away.

The site was as to be expected from a KOA. I had to get an electric site since I use a CPAP machine so I was placed next to pop up trailers and a few tents. The sites are right on top of each other so either you can handle that or not. Most times you will not see your neighbors if they have a big trailer next to you anyway. Plus this to me is still better than a hotel room.

The KOA itself has a lot of amenities standard to KOAs: Showers, clean bathrooms, a small store etc. There were 3 small ponds on site and games /parks for the kids. There was also security with a gate.

Not a bad place to stop for a night during a road trip.