The best DRIVE IN camping near
Pine Ridge at Crestwood , NEW JERSEY

Most Recent Pine Ridge at Crestwood Camping Reviews
Nice state park

Clean bathrooms and nice grounds

Nice place

Nice state park with trails nearby.

Cool place, great staff

We camped in the island, which is separate from the rv park. Short walk to the bathrooms which were clean. Fun crowd, dj Friday night, pool and basket ball court.

Used to be a nice place

This used to be a nice place to camp. Place is run down. Mainly ppl living there and not much campers

Just a awesome place

We loved this campground. Friendly staff. Plenty for the kids to do. The river is right there to go tubing or kayaking. Playground is cool. They allow golfcarts which is a plus in my book.

Great place

Staff was great. Plenty of things to do for the kids. We love the lake side campsites.

Awesome campground

We just got back from a weekend of camping here. This was our second time camping there this season. The staff is great.after check in a staff member shows you to your site and helps you back into site if needed. The site are nice. Good fishing at the lake. They also allow golfcarts

Stayed for a night or two. Quiet campground, has a lot of permanent campers, people seemed friendly.

Rustic, beautiful, wooded campground

This is a beautiful campground, set on a lake with lovely owners. It’s easy to get to and close to the Jersey Shore. There is a great brewery about 20 min away. There’s a beautiful bike path (albeit along a main road) and miles to hike. The lake is small but pretty and they have canoes for rent. Sites are wooded and spacious. The setting is absolutely lovely. However, be prepared to spend 30 minutes getting into and out of your site. The roads within the campground are VERY narrow and heavily wooded. There are no easy turns and you maybe have some scars left on vehicle or trailer from the brush and or small trees that overhang the road. We are seasoned trailer pullers both with a boat and 31’ TT and it was challenging. But if you’re up for an adventure, you will love this campground.

First Camping Trip

This was my daughters and I first camping trip. The place seemed like it was alot of regulars so it had a community vibe. The staff was very accommodating and gracious. The onsite stores prices were very inexpensive which surprised me. Halloween decorations were the best. The playground was great my daughter really enjoyed the scavenger hunt. The miniature golf course could have been maintained better, but it was so inexpensive I couldn't consider it an issue. Our tent site was right next to the pond. It was a Saturday and they were rocking. I dont know if the person playing the music was a professional DJ, he was incredible. He has to be the greatest campsite DJ ever. It was definitely a vibe. If he's not on the payroll and the owners read this the person playing the music Oct 3rd deserves some sort of compensation.