Camping in Martindale Beach

30 Reviews of 9 Martindale Beach, Michigan Campgrounds

Chris M.
Reviewed May. 8, 2021

Small and friendly

The smallest KOA we have been to but it was a nice change. The new owner helped us back into our site - he was very nice and enthusiastic. Pizza delivery on a rainy night was a nice touch. We will definitely come back when it is warm enough to swim in the lake!

David B.
Reviewed May. 6, 2021

Nice park

Really enjoyed having a site on the River and watching the ships.

Chelsea
Reviewed Dec. 1, 2020

We love this campground!

This is our favorite campground! On the smaller side but perfect for our small family. Playground for the kids, tons of activities on the weekend. Fishing is great! Beach is big and clean.

Tim & Nancy C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 18, 2020

Friendly? Spacious lots of activities

We stayed in area A in a water/electric site. It was a Boo Fest weekend. Lots of socially distanced activities for the kids and a scavenger hunt (finding clues on signs in park to solve a mystery). There 26 miles of bike trails and hiking. Many in park are paved. Also a disc golf course. Sites in…

Broccoli Boss B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 15, 2020

Modern and quiet

This is a great family campground. I’ve only stayed in section D with my tent. It is heavily wooded and I don’t see my neighbors in section D. Cell phone tower is close by. We especially enjoy the intermediate level mountain bike trails. Showers are hot. Lots of deer to see at dusk.

Reviewed Sep. 8, 2020

We love it here

Always been a great trip. Good sites I have stayed in both area B and C. Great hiking trails easy access. Friendly staff.

Reviewed Sep. 8, 2020

Great Visit

My daughter and I had a great time here. We went during the week so it was not packed. Nice workers help with anything asked. Food from the snack shack was good.

Shellī G.
Reviewed Aug. 16, 2020

Easy-Peasy

Firewood available but that is it. Nice lots! Bath house was always clean and fully stocked. Only park in the area with trees for shade at your site AND access to Lake Huron. Wish there was a little more privacy between the sites but would go back!

Christopher R.
Reviewed Jul. 22, 2020

Great Family Camp

We go here twice a year with friends and kids. It’s probably one of my favorite places. The drive is short and there are plenty of amenities to keep the kiddos busy all day.

J
Reviewed Feb. 2, 2020

Truly a beautiful vacation spot

I enjoyed the trails, disc golf and overall wonderful Park staff! Extremely clean and well-kept

Ron E.
Reviewed Sep. 5, 2019

Nice quick weekend retreat

Nice quick weekend retreat campground. Cement pads, water, and electric. Loop C is spacious with some trees

Reviewed Aug. 23, 2019

Good base

Nice small campground. We stayed a couple nights. but were gone all day at some family functions close by. It was a good set up for us. Staff was friendly and helpful.

K
Reviewed Aug. 20, 2019

Peaceful

This was our first time camping. The park has a beautiful 2.5 mile trail around the lake that makes this campground great. We brought our own kayaks but they do rent boats. We saw deer and rabbit. Our spot #18 I felt was spacious and not to close to the people next to us and trees behind us. We had…

J
Reviewed Aug. 5, 2019

Love it!!

Small campground but just awsome staff is so friendly! We love it there!

Doug M.
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2019

Love, love, love this campground.

This is a quiet, friendly and family campground. The staff is very willing to help any way they can. The sites are level and spacious.

A great place for the kids! With a beach, playground and paved roads is nice but the frosting in this cake is the petting zoo. Animals from bunnies, peacocks…