Equestrian
About Metamora - Hadley Rec Area
Metamora - Hadley Rec Area is located in Michigan
12 Reviews of Metamora - Hadley Rec Area
Convenient and clean

Usually have a pretty good time here. Nice little lake with some pretty decent fishing.

Pretty nice

Camped here a couple times - most sites are nice and big but some have little space between them. The sites in the back up the hill from the lake are the best!

Nice & quiet

We stay here every year when going to the renaissance faire.

Super friedly Staff
  1. The Staff at the shop is really kind and definitely make you feel like at home. And also, they have the best cherry ice cream I’ve tried in my life! 😍😍
Great family getaway

I take my family here every year. Electrical hookup for my TT and potable water fill-up and waste dump available. Great beach with swimming on the no wake lake and some good fishing all around. Hiking trails well maintained and marked. DNR has kids programs on weekends too. I stay at the North campground (more rustic) but there South is nice just a little more like an RV park atmosphere.

It was ok

The park was pretty, and clean, but there is not much to do for kids. The beach was covered in goose poop so we couldn't use the beach or go in the water. The playground…was 3 swings, we had 4 kids. So it was a little rough, we went home early

Great little campground about an hour and a half north of Detroit.

Clean showers and bathrooms, beautiful clean beach and lake, spacious sites, lots of shaded sites. Staff is very friendly and helpful. This was our first camping trip ever and we will definitely return next year!

Good little hiking hole

This is a beautiful place to do a day hike or even walk the dogs!

Family friendly campground

Camp site are various sizes, nice small beach area, has a camp store. The DNR was hardly patrolling the campground. For the most part we enjoyed the campground

Nice shaded spots

The north end has the lake views but the south end is more shaded. Nice beach. Fun lake to kayak around.