Camping in Riverdale

Recent Drive-In Reviews Near Riverdale, Massachusetts

363 Reviews of 119 Riverdale, Massachusetts Campgrounds

AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2021

Great hiking, nice clean camping.

We stayed in site #57 at Lake Dennison August 30 2020 and had a wonderful time.

The lake is clean and the beach is clean and soft(ish).

Sites are wooded and shady and not RIGHT on top of each other, but pretty close together.

The fire ring grill is NOT adjustable so I had to use my…

• Site 57
H
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2021

Beautiful campground! Too many rules. Rude office managers!

We have camped here several times and did this year after a few years away. Love the campground and it is very clean and the staff is friendly but getting rediculous as to what they consider "a family". I can see restricting the number of people on a site but should be at least 6 per site, not 4…

Rebecca R.The Dyrt PRO User

Worse place

I hated every day I spent at this camp...I had no phone service or WiFi unless I went up to the office area.

Sitecampsite
c
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2021

Nice, small campground

Pros- warm clean bathrooms Warm cinnamon buns in the am Great playground, pool and pirate ship. We were there with the Scouts and took up a huge grassy area with tents. Looks like a lot of RV’s for the long term, some pop ups, we were the only tents. Went river rafting so super convenient.

Reviewed Sep. 12, 2021

A great place to stay

We love this KOA! I recommend if you were in the area to stop here and spend some time with Michael and his staff. There are plenty activities for everybody. They have a fire truck ride that brings you around the campsite and hay-less rides. There is a pool there is a playground there are games of…

• our little pod
Sitesite 85
Frank D.
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Eh, it works

Definitely more trailer park than campground. The tent area is a small dirt cul-de-sac off to the side between some trailers and the bathrooms. Honestly not terrible though as behind is all woods and when you are in that section you do have an OK level of isolation and natural surroundings

• Nearby Bash Bish Falls
Month of VisitNovember
Cole Y.
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Don’t waste your $$ or time

Very rude and disrespectful owner and employees!

SiteSeasonal
Cheryl B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 8, 2021

Great place to relax

Beautiful clean campground All the sites are spacious. The site is on a peninsula in Otis reservoir. Lots of activity in the water! Small area of sandy beach with a pavilion and grills. The comfort stations have flush toilets and there are only three hot showers within the campground. Never had an…

jThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2021

Lake Taconic / Bash Bish falls

Great campgrounds that are dog friendly and easy to get to. The trail head to bash bill falls was also at the campgrounds which was convenient.

Not a friendly place

My wife and I went there and staff were not very polite. They charge you an extra $10 just for a key they said they were going to have events they never had any of them. However the pool was nice and the grounds were nice but for me the staff the owners really rude I will never return.

Great place for all

This campground is family oriented. They have a pool they have games we even have a hayride pulled by a tractor. It is run buy a family business, wife and I’ve been here many times and we will keep coming back. We are very close to Berkshire East, in a small town of Shelburne Falls. This place is…

T

Near a power station

It cost me $52 because I am not a Massachusetts resident, per night. I got site number one you can hear the hum of the electric station. The Ranger said he doesn’t even notice it anymore. The trails are pretty it’s Labor Day weekend I’m lucky to have a spot. Would not recommend it.

Rebecca S.
Reviewed Sep. 3, 2021

Busy and loud

The campground is nice and large. Very family oriented. Lots of activities. The lake was nice for kayaking. Bathrooms were decent.

Rebecca S.
Reviewed Sep. 3, 2021

Enormous and well maintained

We enjoyed our stay. It was quiet. The salt water pool was clean. Booked a site for October before we left. Showers could use updating.

Jon R.
Reviewed Sep. 1, 2021

Clean, well maintained camping

Very nice facilities. Most of the short-term sites are on a separate loop from the seasonals, which made for a nice short-term community. Sites are well maintained, with fresh wood chips and groomed gravel. Family activities, like archery, were excellent.