Northfield Brook Lake, CONNECTICUT

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Northfield Brook Lake Camping Reviews
Rustic but worth it

Point Folly is a small, quiet campground that has water, pit toilets and I think a dumping station.  The campground is right on Bantam Lake which is great for boaters/kayakers  fisherman and families.  I have found the east side of the lake to be much more windy than the west side of the lake.   The water front sites on the West Side seem to flood easily if it rains.

Its not much of a campground yet it has me returning at least twice a year since friends recommended it to me.

Ehh, not much choices in area but it works.

Cant give this any higher then 2 stars. We spent three months there and for the first two the mens showers were not cleaned. There was band aids on the floor by the rubber mat that sat there for way to long. The internet was horribly slow and kept dropping connections. This is an RV park, they advertise internet so you would figure it would work. The owner of the park was a bit rude. Washer and dryers were iffy on the days they worked.

Now that the bad is out of the way. The good, they had activities for the kids on weekends and holidays. They are close to local beaches and hiking trails. Our site was roomy and for the most part all functioned as it was supposed to.

Stay away

This was a beautiful campground up until 2 years ago when a new owner took over. It is no longer a family campground as advertised. This place is for out of state construction workers. It's their way of cheap living while they are working. Not only is it dirty but the diesel trucks will wake you up EVERY morning at 4 am even on weekends. This place is nothing more than an expense storage facility.

Nice Place

Campground is nice

Amazing!!

Great place to hang with friends and family, lots of activities, clean bathrooms.

Nice campground, great location

I try to go here every summer with my two preteen grandsons. We tent close to the restroom and the pool, which are very clean. We go mid week and the special is pay 2 nights, get third night free. Devils Hopyard and Gillette Castle are close and Rocky Neck State Park is about a 25 minute ride

Best. Campground. In CT.

Man I love his place. Quiet rv and tent site park. Portopotties scattered about and showers and such near the entrance. Tent sites are nice and isolated, but not scary far apart. Lots of wildlife so keep your food sealed… Nice walking trails and free kayaks as available. I always get site 1, it's in its own area with pretty flat terrain. To reserve, fill out the form on the website and you'll get a confirmation. You can pay at the office when you check in. they'll also bring firewood to your site.the kid that works there is really nice but I always forget his name!

Nice family place

Good family campground with access to the ocean. No fire pits in the ground but you can bring your own ($50 on Amazon) or rent one (bring cash). I've done tent camping here in the summer but don't know much about the RV side, although I believe they have dump stations and such. Restrooms and showers are pretty good too, but typical campground bathrooms. 4 stars cuz I'm not a huge fan of the beaches, if I could give 4.9 stars I would.

Mixed review

They have a small playground, activities, tennis court, basketball. Not to mention its next to the amusement park.

However the tent spots are small and close together. Also there is only one set of facilities for the whole place.  It's quite a walk to the bathrooms.

Very Nice

This place is very beautiful and rustic at the same time. The employees are all very friendly. Once you get the hang of getting around the area there is so much to do, I can't wait to go back.