Clover Hill , MARYLAND

Camping Maryland Clover Hill

Most Recent Clover Hill Camping Reviews
Hidden Gem

Very nice campground with beautiful sites, clean facilities, and friendly staff! Wonderful place!

Nice stop over

Quiet, peaceful spot. We had level pull thru gravel lot. Nice sized lots. Game room, exercise room, laundry room, mini golf, pond to fish

Nicest people

Stayed there this weekend Thursday through Sunday. Original reservation was Fri-Sun, but they were calling for 60 mph wind gusts Friday, and no one was in my spot so I went in a day ahead. Good thing, because the wind was crazy!! Power outage at a lot of the campground Friday night due to a tree down on the power lines. My section kept power, so I was happy. When I went to leave on Sunday, as I was driving up an incline my trailer became unhitched from my tow vehicle. The whole hitch came off and the trailer was dragging by the chains! The owners husband kindly helped me get it jacked up and gave me his trailer hitch pin. Nicest guy, he was so calming, and obviously I was pretty stressed out. I really loved my site and the trip was wonderful with the exception of this mishap. I would totally recommend this campground!!! A big shout out to Lenny! Thanks Lenny!

Awesome campground while exploring Gettysburg Battlefield!

We couldn't have been more pleased with this campground! The usual variety of sites, back-in and pull through, 50/30/20 amp service with full hookups.  Cable has the usual channels, about 20, available for $2.00 per night.  WIFI is free and we had good service, even though we were quite far from the office.  The site was level and needed no additional blocking, a fire pit and picnic table with ample outdoor sitting room.  A wooded setting gave plenty of shade and lent to the atmosphere of having more room than we actually did.  Located about 4 miles from town it is far enough for that country feel but close enough to be convenient.  The camp store was well stocked with basic needs as was the gift shop.  Trash is picked up daily, just leave it at the entrance to your site when you leave in the morning.  Cell service wasn't the best, Verizon had about 2 bars.  I can't say enough good things about the staff, from check-in and being escorted to our site with help backing in to filling up the propane on the way out everyone was courteous and helpful.  We felt secure at all times, and noticed a staff member frequently driving through on a golf cart.  A dog playground, kiddie playground, pool, putt putt, and other activities for the family.  All in all a very positive experience and a definite thumbs up for this campground!!

Simple and quaint

Location is everything. Wineries, breweries, historic parks and buildings nearby. Park itself is simple, wooded and charming. Hiking trails, a playground, and pool are great for our family of six. The bathhouses are clean. We visit 2-3x a year. Fall is STUNNING!

Clean grounds and friendly staff

Cedar Creek was amazing and clean. Staff was friendly and courteous. Price is affordable. The only complaint is the neighbor outdoors man sports out door range less than a mile away. Not bothersome or concerned for safety. Just takes away from the rural feel. Cabin was clean and perfect. Grounds were very clean. Toilet and showers clean. Golf carts a little dated but overall good. Night time was serene and quite. Perfect for relaxing.

A great local getaway

We spent our first weekend with out popup and first camping experience with a 2yo here so we would be near home “just in case.” We had a blast and will definitely be back soon!

I was worried that being at the site where both loops met would be bothersome but it was really pleasant.

VERY GOOD!

I loved it very very much thx dyrt

Crowded RV Park

The campground is way too crowded if you want to experience nature. RV pads are right next to each other with no trees in between. The woods around the campground are beautiful and there is a short nature walk that is lovely. Campground is filled with seasonal RV’s who stay for long periods.

Love Caledonia

Been to Caledonia 50+ times over last 35 years. Family goes here for holidays and to camp once or twice every year. It’s a fantastic state park with great picnic areas next to the creek. You can also drive up the road to the dam where there’s a beautiful lake with fishing, kayaking, etc.