Camping in Arabia

Recent Walk-In Reviews Near Arabia, Indiana

202 Reviews of 19 Arabia, Indiana Campgrounds

A
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Great for a relaxing weekend!

Not a ton of hiking trails but the site was shaded and good size and the pool was really nice! Very quiet even though it was packed, and there were tons of families around. Will definitely keep on our list!

k
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Nice wooded spots

We had spot 234, big, wooded, close to clean shower house, close to playground. State park is great hiking. Avoid the inner part of that loop if you want any shade, it is an open area.

Brett K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Great group camping

We stayed for a long weekend. Large group set up in sites 236-244. Great shaded area. Lots of play space for the kids.

• looking up the road from 243
  • looking up the road from 243
N
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Shakamak State Park

A little known State Park.. Campground was awesome. Large sites, lots of outside activities, and great camp hosts. Will definitely be back. The park is making several upgrades should be an even better place on next visit.

Kevin D.
Reviewed May. 29, 2021

Clean-good trails

Stayed Spring 2021. Site 108 is clean, level and well groomed. Close to bath house facilities.

Steve D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Been going here since I was a kid

I love this place. The campground is pretty packed but with hiking as good as they have, I’m not surprised. I’d definitely do some hiking and I recommend canoeing sugarcreek as well.

Brett K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Great camping spot

Love this clean and quite campground. It has a clean lake and clean restrooms.

• near the south point of the peninsula.
Douglas B.
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Great hiking trails

Well maintained trails and campground. We love everything about this place.

Site110?
Month of VisitOctober
Steve H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 2, 2021

Hiking

Decent camping sites, the camp store had basics but not much. Very few hiking trails near campground. With a park and lake of this size I would expect more hiking options.

Site005 in Poplar Grove
Jeremie B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 1, 2021

Great Park

This is a Great Park, my wife and I camp here all the time. Large sites, because they are very wooded lots of shade, not far from downtown, also close to shopping (i.e. Walmart, Meijer). Lots to do in the park as well, fishing, archery, bike riding, canoe/kiak dock, and lots of very nice trails for…

Site19,26,16,39,27
lThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 21, 2021

Raccoons , Raccoons, Raccoons..lol

It is a lovely park. Especially if you have a boat. They have a separate swimming area its kinda like its own cove. They have a camp store that is okay. They dont have much to choose from but there is a DG just down the road. Excellent fishing and fun trails to explore. The adorable raccoons are…

Siteprimitive.
Brad B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 21, 2021

Yearly spot

I'm 38 and have gone camping here one way or the other probably 30 years. Absolutely love it. It has spanned 4 generations now that go every year. Pretty sure my kids love it enough it will be a tradition, even if not every year they will make sure to come back and bring their families.

Sitecabin 14
Todd T.
Reviewed Apr. 12, 2021

Great family friendly environment

The park campground and all of its facilities were very clean. The park employees were friendly and super helpful. My family had a great time fishing. The lake was well stocked and maintained. We will definitely go back.

Erika N.
Reviewed Apr. 4, 2021

Beautiful Little Camp

It use to be KOA New owners 2 year it is pet friendly But for there feet the Campsite is jacket rocks rough on the dog's paws and a little to close to the freeway But everything else was nice clean very friendly staff hot showers no breakfast

• The front office
  • Beautiful Setset.
D
Reviewed Feb. 21, 2021

Great Family Campground

We have stayed at McCormicks multiple times. We really enjoy it! It isn’t too loud, lots of shade and plenty of things around to keep the kids happy.