Camping in Village North

395 Reviews of 33 Village North, Georgia Campgrounds

M
Reviewed Jun. 24, 2021

Horrible Experience

Campsite was flooded when we got there, there was trash all along the area going down to the lake and the bathrooms/showers were DISGUSTING! Employees were very rude.

ana R.
Reviewed Jun. 23, 2021

We stayed here for 2 nights on our was to Gatlinburg. We went up the mountain and then walked down. We did the rope challenge in the park and did the laser night show would highly recommend. I didn't not give it 5 stars because the pool and shuttle to mountain was closed during our stay. We had a…

Myron M.
Reviewed Jun. 22, 2021

Awesome grounds with basic to full-hookups. Pet friendly.

Awesome grounds in a family and pet friendly atmosphere. Neighbors were kind and helpful. Very quiet and peaceful time. Walking the grounds was nice and hilly. There’s also trails in between areas and around the campground. If you like the water, bring your trunks, kayaks, and poles.

B
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2021

Great campground lots to do

Very exciting ride up the mountain to the campground, very nice site built up onthe side of the of the mountain. Lots of trails to walk go to the lodge and the falls.Very pretty scenery and awesome sunsets

• down the falls
  • sunset
  • steps down the falls
Month of VisitDecember
Diana H.
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Relaxing

We really liked the campground. One section of the campground was too close to the highway, which made you hear cars passing all night, but sites 32 and up were very peaceful and quiet. There were a few people with noisy trucks driving up and down the road, but besides that it was a great trip. If…

• site #35
L
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Great views and large sites

Easy to get too. Great location on Lake Lanier. The sites are very large and trees between most sites. Lots of water view sites, some have easier lake access from your site than others for our kayaks. Has boat launch, huge beach area, older bathroom facilities but very clean. Did not try showers. I…

• camp setup at site 19
  • water time for the pups
  • one of the many views
J B.
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Nice shady camping in the woods

Most of the spots are distanced a good ways from other sites. They are a little close to the paved path for my taste though. Plenty of restrooms. Fairly clean and quiet park.

Heather L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

Beautiful, and friendly service.

This is such a beautiful place. Upon driving up, you see the office and the big lake behind it and it’s breathtaking. There’s a little beach to swim in or go fishing, etc. I went during Memorial Day weekend so every campsite was being used, and our tents were a little close together. I’m thinking…

• Tents
  • a little walking trail
SiteT11
Nancy B.

Ga Camping

Clean, private, easy access to water nice place to camp

Nancy B.

Ga Camping

Love this place easy to get in, clean, cheap,lots of walking room. Concrete beach not so great.

Gordon L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Beautiful Campground

I just stayed one night in May, but the entire area is beautiful. I saw lots of deer and squirrels. The facility was undergoing renovations, so the restroom facility near my campsite was closed. There were plenty more within walking distance. I would definitely recommend

Site42 (tent)
AdventureStang The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Great campground

Nice modern rv spots with water and electric. Nice facilities even had laundry! As far as privacy goes, it really wasn’t too bad for how close the spots were. Right next to the Chattahoochee River. Never knew how much that muddy water meant to me.

Sitemultiple
Month of VisitApril
Tausha M.
Reviewed May. 22, 2021

Family fun

Our camp site was on the lake and quite and a lot of fun for the entire family.

Janie S.
Reviewed May. 20, 2021

Four days, 3 nights delight!

Myself and 2 friends stayed in one of the 5 Yurts on the lake. Every morning we watched the sun rise over the trees, to start our days. Every evening, we gathered on the back deck to watch the sun setting. Let me tell you, absolutely breathtaking!

Plenty of room inside the structure for 3 adults,…

Siteyurt 1.