Camping in Ramble Hills

Recent Standard (Tent / RV) Reviews Near Ramble Hills, Georgia

437 Reviews of 52 Ramble Hills, Georgia Campgrounds

Misty M.
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2021

Nice location near lake lanier

Took my parents camping at Bald Ridge and we are all living the trip. Site #78 is at the back of the grounds so it’s quiet, secluded and there is a pathway to the lake which is just though some trees and viewable from the site. No bugs for us.

RThe Dyrt PRO User

Lake Hartwell State Ark

The park has a lot of potential. Road maintenance is not being done. Definitely needs some electrical work. Ours kept throwing breakers whenever someone new hooked up down the circuit. Cleaning is slack, it’s a shame really.

Ava C.

beautiful campground

This was actually my first time ever camping out of a rv, easy hookup and nice space for rv/fire/table and then some. I had a campground with a lake front view and u couldn’t be more content. If you want a really good view I recommend camp site 07/08/09 I’m at 09.

Amy H.

Very nice campground with Ants 🐜

What a beautiful State Park. My husband and I enjoyed our time visiting the park. We were at camp site#83. It was a hike to get to the water with numerous steps that could hinder some. Very private, wooded lot with obstructed views of the lake. Phone service was 1/2 bar to none. We had a terrible…

• Site 83 from water
  • Site 83
  • At Shelter 2
R

Nice level sites

Have stayed here a couple of times. Loved it, premium sites close to the water are excellent.

S
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Awesome lots off the water

We had a great time summer camping with our boat, RV, friends & kids! Would definitely recommend booking early snd getting one of the lots that slopes down to the water.

Site38 I think
Jennifer K.The Dyrt PRO User

Very secluded

First time there, and it was very relaxing. Super quiet at night which was nice. Sites spaced out and very well kept. Lake was very clean where we were.

• view of the lake from site 10
  • water access site 10
Marty A.

Friday the 13th campout

While most of my camping trip was spent at camp Daniel Morgan, I did stay a night at the public campground. The facilities were excellent. The bathrooms were extremely clean. The neighbors were polite and quiet. Great overall experience.

Kay M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Relaxing

We were able to get a last minute spot during Labor Day. It was packed. Spacing is nice. Facilities are clean and staff is friendly.

• i couldn’t wait to get my cast iron skillet on the fire.
Angela V.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2021

Really gorgeous- intend to camp here again!

Beautiful lake views, RV sites with patios and bbqs. Fishing, boat ramp, pool, charming train theme. You can even sleep overnight in a train car cabin. Not great cell reception, and wifi seems to only work in the front portion of the park, but the back is where the great views are.

Brandi T.
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2021

Amazing Experience

The campsite was perfect and clean. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The resort was immaculate. Would definitely go again!

• Play button icon
LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 5, 2021

Quiet, well kept campground with lots of activities

Awesome campground located about 15min off of I-20.
Fantastic golf course that I didn't get to play unfortunately.
We stayed at the "buddy site" with our 37' Mallard and my Father-in-law's Winnebago. Though the layout of the site didn't quite make sense, the kids and dogs loved having everyone…

• One buddy site on the campground (#45). Our 2021 Mallard on the right, Father-in-law's 1978 Winnebago on the left!
  • The creek runs right behind the buddy site and my daughter caught her first fish there!
Cristina G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 3, 2021

Holy smokes this site was excellent

Had a great stay at Van Pugh South in site 35. The site was located on the lake with gorgeous views. The pad itself was mostly concrete and had a slight tilt towards the waters edge but nothing too bad that couldn’t be fixed with a minor adjustment. We chose not to bother.

The camp sites are…

Great area

Beautiful campsites.

Daley B.
Reviewed Sep. 2, 2021

Great condition State Park!

We went for the first time last Labor Day. Not a ton to do but super relaxing. There is a beach area and a hiking trail. A lot of the sites are in great shape.

My fiancé had Verizon and had signal but my family was on AT&T and had very limited service.

We are going back this weekend for…