Daniel Subdivision , GEORGIA

Most Recent Daniel Subdivision Camping Reviews
Nice spot near the water

Easy to find, liked that we were right on the water. There was a nice flat area to set up food, bonfire, chairs, games and to lounge around with family and the dogs. Bathrooms were nice and close to campground, within walking distance.

Shoal Creek Camping LL, Ga

We had a really good time over the weekend

Camping @ Stone Mtn Park

We had a blast the year we camped out at Stone Mtn, We rode the ferry boat, the train, then walked up the mountain to ride the skylift back down it just in time to watch the laser show. After the laser show was over and we ran around the big grassy area waiting for the cars to clear out we headed to our camping area, & made s'mores.

Fun lake campground

Very nice lake campground, paved parking pads, lots of foliage, a good bit of lakefront sites, level pads with electric, water, sewer, picnic table,and fire ring..campground has a pool boat ramp, I noticed several permanent residences here, and yes the train is LOUD

Close to home and always neat and clean

Red Top is a great local campground on Lake Allatoona.  It has plenty of sites although a lot of the water front are tent only. The bath houses are updated and clean. Makes for a great weekend trip.

Clean and friendly

The camp host was very nice and friendly. The site was clean but it had a very thick layer on P gravel and made it difficult to walk around. Camp sites was very close together with very little privacy (winter time, no leaves). Site 21 which we stayed in fits an average size for a small camper, fire pit was in an inconvenient spot for putting chairs around it.

Stunning as can be

Wow! Mother Nature is sure the baddest of them all… This place have everything from hiking trails, camping and daily picnics, it’s not over crowded to where it’s uncomfortable but it’s so still and an essence of such a chill vibe. If I could move here I would! Clean and well kept.

If you want to go to day use they do charge 5 dollars for parking.

When camping you have free range of the water for kayaks, canoes, etc. Just NO swimming’s allowed. They have yurts, walk up tent camping and regular spots available. Nice covered areas where the group table is and grill. Each yurt spot had a table which is very nice, lantern holders and charcoal grill. That have very well and defined paths that are lighted at night. Oh and did I mention the most amazing park for your children…

Clean bathrooms and potable water and trash cans available

Super impressed and the camp host is nice.

Here are my star ratings based on my lifestyle and what I like. I'm also a mother, dog mama, and a wife so it's not just me it's my crew and i. 1 star- AUTOMATIC relocate… the property is no longer there, trashed or/and I could never have my children there and I wouldn't ever think about staying no matter what. 2 star- Not really my jam, and would NEVER go to again… It probably more of desert life and not really my style for sure…Being from Vegas I can't stand being in the desert and I love the Trees and the Green more than anything. 3 star- Would stay there again in a pinch, but not really my style, the reason its not is because not enough family things to do, the scenery, or the location… but I would go again and feel safe having my kiddos here but only if I needed to in a pinch. 4 star- a really good rating for sure, maybe needed some improvements, minor things like being on top of each other, not a lot of privacy, but honestly little cosmetic things that aren't anything to sweat and would be back again for sure. 5 star- MY FAVORITE… love the location, safety, the surroundings, big camp spots available to fit toys for my kids to play, hammocks to hang, our big family tent, cases of firewood, our suburban or RV, etcccccc….. I would not only come back but would live if I could!!! Anyway thanks for reading and enjoy every moment like it's your last! CHEERS!

For fair workers

This spot is for people working on fair grounds or events they have going on. On a positive note they have Some yummy moonshine nearby if you wanted some local favorites, also mini-golf and some yummy desserts

Great campground

Stone Mountain Park has a very large campground and there’s a wide range of sites and prices. The restroom and shower facilities are always clean. The main park is beautiful and has a really nice cycling and walking/running path around the mountain. There are also really good hiking trails, a lake with kayak rentals available and other attractions.