Camping in Greendale

Recent Drive-In Reviews Near Greendale, California

233 Reviews of 83 Greendale, California Campgrounds

Scott A.
Reviewed Sep. 23, 2021

Nice place to camp with the family

My family and I camped here for my birthday last year and it was a nice little hidden gem

Sitedon't remember
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 23, 2021

Great spot close to Sacramento

Have stayed here a couple of times while visiting family. Sites are large and well spaced, grounds are well maintained and has a gated entrance to filter day users and campers.

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Folsom Lake

Campground was clean , quiet and a little bit of a hike to the lake.

kThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 15, 2021

SacWest campground

Called at the last minute and got a campsite. Came in late and the staff left an envelope with all the important info so no problem finding my pull through site

Site#35 RV pull through with water hookup
Katie B.

Great for kids under 14

We go with several families with kids 5-13 and they all have a blast. The price per night is very expensive but there are a lot of amenities. Nice playground, basketball court, volleyball, bouncy pillow, outdoor movies, pool, lazy river, water park, bumper boats, laser tag, boat rentals on the…

Katie B.

Great family atmosphere

We loved the Coloma Campground. There were lots of amenities, group areas, large grass are by the river, lots of trails, cabins, a short walk across the bridge to the gold rush park and a great little restaurant for coffee and small plates.

Siteright next to the mess hall
MThe Dyrt PRO User

Good for the money

This place is in a great location with easy access from I 5. Plenty of room and easy on-line registration. My only complaint is the non-existent WiFi. The password was easy to obtain, but did me no good.

Lawrence P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

Wonderful place to stay.

Nice place to stay. Was passing thru from south California. Very clean. Staff was pleasant to work with at check in. Plenty of room to leave RV hooked up to truck.

Chris R.
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2021

Is BBQ na na

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

SiteFacebook
Chris R.
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2021

He he see by be

Be too me her Danm and I will be there in about to get

SiteYouTube
Armando O.
Reviewed Sep. 5, 2021

Fishing/camping

We expected a bigger and cleaner area for kids to play in. Unfortunately, the pool area was not to expectations and had a foul smell. My son complained about green mold on the slide. The staff although are friendly and helpful.

Sitecampsite
Stuart K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 1, 2021

Craggy Meadow Urban Hideout

Let's just call a spade a spade here, alright? This campground isn't going to be one that you look back and fondly recollect a surreal experience in the middle of nature with all of the rustic touches one might come to expect when camping in NorCal. And while the Redwoods and Sequoias will steal…

Stuart K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2021

The Devil's Playground

Throughout the Eastbay, you won't find a more instantly recognizable location from such incredible distances as Mount Diablo. While the shoulders of this giant mountain are broad and sloping, don't be fooled, the plethora of hiking trails can be quite difficult and steep in some places. Mount…

• Me little lasses playing around Rock City, just a short hike from the campsite
  • Look out for tarantulas in the dark holes!
  • Don't miss the scenic hike around the summit of Mount Diablo
m
Reviewed Aug. 21, 2021

Solitary and Smokey

My first time towing my Airstream into a campground and I was glad the place was deserted. Not one single other camper. It got even more smoky the next day. I appreciated the water at the site. The lake really low, like all lakes in Cali.