Nature
Facilities

Lake Solano County Park

6 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

About This Campground

County

RESERVATIONS ONLY---NO FIRST COME FIRST SERVED

Reservation Info

YOU MAY RESERVE A SITE FROM 7 MONTHS UP TO 14 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL. FRIDAY AND SATURDAY MUST BE RESERVED TOGETHER (2-NIGHT MINIMUM). CALL LAKE SOLANO PARK DIRECTLY TO RESERVE THE NATURE CENTER OR YOUTH GROUP AREA. ALL PICNIC SITES AT SANDY BEACH ARE FIRST-COME/FIRST-SERVED ONLY. OTHER…

Add Campground Info

• Drive-In
    Park next to your site
  • Boat-In
    Sites accessible by watercraft.

Stay Connected

• WiFi
    Good
  • Verizon
  • AT&T

• 1
MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 4, 2022

Nostalgia For Me

I grew up coming here. I’m so glad it’s still around but I’m sad the swimming holes are gone. They were the center of my childhood. My dad took us here a lot. He passed when I was 18 so everytime I come here I feel closer to him. Glad the showers are free.

E
Reviewed Apr. 7, 2022

Pleasure Cove

Very nice. And friendly staff

Sitesite 20
sThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 9, 2022

Reservation needed

An empty campground, tired family and the host can't let us take a space because we don't have a reservation two weeks prior. If I could give this a zero star I would!

Month of VisitFebruary

Lake Solano County Park is located in California

Directions

Sacramento Take I-80 West (26 miles) to HWY 505 (11 miles), at Winters/CA128 exit turn left onto CA128 go (5.3 miles) Turn left onto Pleasants Valley Road/County Road 86. Arrive at 8685 Pleasants Valley Road on right. San Francisco Take I-80 East (53 miles) to Lagoon Valley/Cherry Glen Road exit. Turn left over the freeway and onto Cherry Glen Road, Bear right around the curve and then turn left onto Pleasants Valley Road (12.4 miles) to 8685 Pleasants Valley Road. The campground will be on your left, picnic area on your right. Alternate route (recommended for RVs and larger vehicles): Take I-80 East to Vacaville, exit onto I-505 North. Take the exit for Highway 128/Winters. Turn left on Hwy 128 Drive through Winters Turn left onto Pleasants Valley Road Drive to 8685 Pleasants Valley Road. Campground will be on your right. Picnic area is on your left.

Address