Camping in Ettawa Springs

Recent Tent Cabins Reviews Near Ettawa Springs, California

106 Reviews of 29 Ettawa Springs, California Campgrounds

MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2021

Free, Hot Showers.....yes please!!!

This campground is my happy place! I grew up going here, so lots of great memories. I've enjoyed showing my children all of the things I did here as a kid. Love that the showers are hot and free! You may have to push the button several times but totally worth while in my opinion! The creek is very…

Site14 & 33
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2021

Tight squeeze

This park has two parts: most is across the street from the lake but some spots are lakeside. The lakeside spots are very tight together-and require backing in. If your neighbor has a slider you are wall to wall. Nice outdoor table overlooking the lake, nice outdoor patio and they have kayaks you…

• watch out for that slider
  • view from our back window
  • outdoor patio
HThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2021

Great location mediocre spots

Great location and view. Facilities not very convenient nor particularly nice. Appreciated the coin-free laundry. Nice and big pool.

Nathaniel S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2021

Fun Camping in the Middle of Napa Valley Wine Country

I've camped here more times than I can count.  I remember camping here during several wine-soaked weekends with large groups of friends, back in my younger days.  We rode our bikes through the Napa valley, stopping at multiple wineries along the way.  Then, after a day of riding and wine tasting,…

Reviewed Jul. 23, 2021

Closed unfortu

Too bad this has been closed. It was a great relatively inexpensive RV park right in the middle of Calistoga, aka Napa Valley CA

gThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 21, 2021

Nice place to walk to the river

Nice place to walk to the Riverwalk down for dinner

MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 15, 2021

City campground

Nice picnic tables, standing wood BBQ, big trees, some trash, on the edge of a town. Camp host very nice. River has dried now. One of the best option around I5. Not the best camping experience but not the worst either.

Nathaniel S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2021

Convenient Location, Good Facilities, Limited Solitude

If you want a great "base camp" location for exploring wine country north of San Francisco, this is a great place.  Located in Petaluma, this campground is an easy drive to Napa and Sonoma county wineries, a bit longer drive to coastal locations like Bodega Bay, and easily within reach for a day on…

Month of VisitNovember

Pretty quiet campground

I found this KOA pretty low key. Has quite a bit activities for families. A small pond to fish. Campsites were pretty maintained and spacious. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

Lots to do for families!

This place is great for Families. Has ton of activities as well. The campsites are quite close to each other which maybe the only downfall to this place. The employees are super friendly and helpful.

Month of VisitNovember

Tranquil location

This place is great! I had a free trial here and I have to say it was great experience. Beautiful river along with campsites surrounded by tall tress. Nice place to relax,hike, fish and or kayaking. full hookups and well maintained campground along with a decent rec center.

susan R.The Dyrt PRO User

Rough but nice

We stayed in May weather was warm and the campgrounds were rough lots of foxtails and rocks . Campsites weren’t level and only had water and electricity. Everyone was friendly and helpful but lots of kids riding motorized bikes through campground . Not sure this is for us .

Susan R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2021

Horse Camp

We stopped here on our way home to take some pictures to share with our fellow Dyrt members!

There are hitching post and water troughs, but I didn’t see any corrals. The sites were nice size, and a couple backed up to each other, making a good group site.

Susan R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 7, 2021

Great Bass Lake!!

This lake is amazing for Bass fishing!! There are only a few sites on the water, definitely get there early. All First come, first serve. We seen the sheriff patrol at least once a day here. There are vault toilets and drinking water. Firewood was available everywhere for free, some split, some…

iThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2021

Swim, shop, hike

Great spot in the middle of town. walking distance from all shops and bars while still on the river. Friendly staff, friendly neighbors.

Sitecampsite 10