Camping in Bloomington

Recent Drive-In Reviews Near Bloomington

347 Reviews of 97 Bloomington Campgrounds

DAB's Fabrications The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 25, 2022

Well kept, clean and quite.

Spent two weeks had a great time. Visitor friendly (free). Very nice and clean laundry room. The rate is a bit too high. Just over $1000 for 14 days with two dogs.

• we had some high winds.
SiteS144
Month of VisitFebruary
Heather L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 18, 2022

Loved this spot!!

A little gem hiding out in Lytle Creek! Easy access to a pretty trail right behind the campground. Very quiet and interspersed with long time stayers and temporary campers. I stayed in my van and had my cat and dog with me. Campfire wood was easily available and had its own picnic table. Beautiful…

Month of VisitMarch
EThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 9, 2022

Small but functional

It has what you need but small and super close to a busy freeway. Pool, spa (not working, currently), clubhouse, playground, 2 catch and release ponds, horse shoes. Sites are on top of each other, laundry you need an app to use.

Month of VisitFebruary
PThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 15, 2021

Not bad but could be decieving

The campground wasn't terrible, as it had alot of amenities like showers, bathrooms, dump station, fire pits, picnic tables, etc. The front gate was kind of odd and annoying at times as you would have to wait but once it was open some people would sneak into the campground during the day basically…

Month of VisitJanuary
j
Reviewed Dec. 8, 2021

Quiet and relaxing

I camped here for a week and half and it was quiet. No water at sites but they have water. No service. I pulled a 26 TT. I came in from the La side of the mountains and found it’s easier to go in from Palmdale with a rv or tt. If your hauling anything longer then 20 ft. Try for site 11.

l
Reviewed Nov. 28, 2021

Great Park

Amazing park and really friendly staff. We had a not so great spot E-51 in comparison to most of the other spots, but we got a spot for the 18 days that we needed. Lots of great hiking, green grass, and tons of coyotes.

One odd note:

The staff continually said the park was full yet we always…

SiteE 51
Martin O.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 28, 2021

Nice camping place with bathrooms, shower, firepit and a charcoal grill.

Nice place to camp, weather is around 75 during the day and about 50 to 36 degrees cold through out the night. Has everything you'll need. Bathrooms are close by, showers HOT water available. Camping sites are too close together. Other than that it's great. Not many people this time a year. Had a…

Sook C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 27, 2021

Camp during red flag warning

It's super windy during red flag warning but because of their well developed facility, we still allow to use fire pit.

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 22, 2021

Country Hills

Really like this spot, although the internet could be updated everything else is as expected.

Site69,68,
Eileen S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 11, 2021

Dispersed Camping Near Big Bear

First come first served dispersed camping just outside Big Bear. Near bike trails. Was not crowded mid week, but spots were filling up closer to the weekend. There are a lot of flat spots to choose from.

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 11, 2021

Beautiful Off-season Stay

My review is only 4 stars because the sites are so close together AND you’re right off the road. In the busy season, you’d be no more than 12-16 feet away from your neighbors.

However, my dog and I had a lovely stay. Neighbors were very few, quiet, and the restrooms were more than adequate. I…

Ayla M.
Reviewed Nov. 9, 2021

Amazing park

I stayed in the ‘F’ area and was lucky to have a lake view. Beautiful view with tons of trees and hills. Love it here wish I could stay forever. Super convenient laundry & showers as well. Arturo filled my propane and was super kind and helpful. Same as everyone else here!

SiteF
AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 4, 2021

Nice site

Friendly staff,except for the occasional mountain lion sniffing around late at night at night . The falls are dry now but surely will be nice in the spring

Month of VisitNovember
Xochiquetzal G.
Reviewed Nov. 4, 2021

Best Camping spot in the IE

Beautiful views all around Sunrise, Sunset and Night sky. Sights of all kinds of birds like hawks and herons. Water park and mini golf for kids. Showers and laundry convenient. Camping spots all have fire pit and spacious area for Rvs and tents.

• Play button icon
Site24, 23 and 15
Month of VisitNovember
D
Reviewed Nov. 2, 2021

Camping at silverwood

Have a great time every time. Hike fish and swim