Camping in Belltown

1006 Reviews of 360 Belltown, California Campgrounds

michael S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 21, 2021

Quiet & Friendly

Staff is friendly and very helpful.

NThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 21, 2021

Golden

I love this place, & have everything you need to enjoy the outdoors, with friends and fam! The area can get dirty very quickly during the weekend! Due to many careless visitors leaving Trash šŸ™ˆ. Can't wait to revisit and little green orb šŸ‘½šŸ”„ā›ŗ it is in the Pix šŸŽ¾šŸ„ŽšŸ‘½

Joe L.

Old-school

My reviewĀ  is for the past.Ā  Best campgroundĀ  ever.Ā  Only campgroundĀ  in the mountain to have a runningĀ  stream. My best childhoodĀ  memoriesĀ  are at this place.Ā  This green tailed frog has ruinedĀ  the futureĀ  explorationĀ  of this site. Yes I knowĀ  how importantĀ  frogs are but let's be real,Ā  theyā€¦

Emanuel E.The Dyrt PRO User

Birthday weekend camp out

It was an okay Campground but you have to pay to get in and it was pretty full and I also had a lot of RVs but the part where I was camping out at was a tent only section of the campground so it wasn't as congested as the RV section we had a lot of trees and a dried-up lake bed it also have privacyā€¦

• from a drone eye view
  • early morning breakfast
SiteI don't know but it was a tent only site
Month of VisitFebruary
Christine  S.The Dyrt PRO User

Great Camping Sites!

My husband and I tent camped here during the week for 2 days. This campground is gorgeous. With how brown and dreary everything always looks at this time of year in this drought ridden state, this campground is so gorgeously green and lush! Most camp sites that I saw are pretty big and all sitesā€¦

• large sites for tents
  • so much green!
  • awesome, walkable campground
kThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Beautiful Ocean, Noisy Freeway

I camped in space #8 in The Bluffs Campground last night - beautiful view of the ocean, but literally right on the 5 freeway.

Nice, short hike to the water. Interesting view of the now decommissioned San Onofre Nuclear Power Plant. Thereā€™s also trains (commuter & freight) that come by everyā€¦

SiteBluffs #8
Frances D.
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

Best local campsite

Love this little campsite close to home! Clean. Organized and just felt safe....so close to home and the rustic feel of it was just enjoyable for our family

Sitecabin and tent site 15
C
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

Crowded family time

All the bells and whistles are available at this resort RV park including renting an RV on site. The location is great located right on the bay with lots of walking/bike riding trails, a beach with kayak rentals, and walkable to many restaurants (although Newport isnā€™t really a walking town). Thisā€¦

Lannie B.
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Amazing Camping Experience

Overall great campground! Everything was well kept. There are outdoor games setup for adults and kids to play. The community firepits were also very lovely. Restrooms are very clean and each private room includes a shower.

Tent specific camping sites are not yet available but we reserved an rvā€¦

• Sunrise
SiteRV24
Sara H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Well this place

Must be pretty good as for they r booked through till the end of September. So there's that's pretty bummed&

Gloria L.
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Hostile Campers and Unhelpful Rangers

I set my chair up in either camping spot number 16,17 or 19. A young man and a women in a white jeep took my camping spot. The man got out of his car, he threw my Helinox chair into the bushes, and then he tried to run me over with his jeep despite me yelling repeatedly to stop. He didnt stop untilā€¦

S
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Wrong Coordinates

The coordinates listed are incorrect. They led us through Angeles National Forest. It told us to park our car in the middle of the highway with no other roads or turn offs around. There were a TON of cars racing through down the roads. We even witnessed the immediate aftermath of some people racingā€¦

Sitenone
NThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

$$ But a beautiful park

Arrived to a very pleasant staff memberā€¦beautiful view of the valley below and the mountainsā€¦easy back in sites all on an angle so you arenā€™t right next to your neighborā€¦ clean well lighted BR/Showersā€¦small store next to office, again with very friendly, helpful staff

SiteC33
Deadeye F.
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

A peaceful lush family getaway

Clean air, serenading sounds of birds and winds blowing through the green brush and tall beautiful trees. Silverwood Lake was just that. Lush green mountains in the back drop that surrounded every view you turned to take in. "You need to recharge your batteries!" Those were the words my wife toldā€¦

• Found a beautiful picnic area surrounded by tall trees.
  • Take a deep breath, and chill šŸ˜Œ
  • That trailer probably has an amazing view from the inside.
SiteSite 5