Camping in Bell Gardens

119 Reviews of 27 Bell Gardens Campgrounds

Andres P.
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2022

Great scenery

I've stayed here before and love the view it offers. Site #13 feels more secluded than other sites on the campground. Only problem was it's on a slope. Not perfectly flat. There is a clearing about 30 feet out but feels far from the firepit. I enjoyed the scenery and low cost of $12

• view from picnic table
  • some snow in January
  • the flatest area was between these trees.
Sitesite #13
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2022

Awesome Secluded Hike-In Campsite

Parked at Three Points parking lot and hiked about 3.5 miles on the PCT. I believe it has 5 campsites with tables and fire pits. Beautiful river runs in the middle and an added bonus is that it has 2 outhouses. Truly a beautiful secluded campsite.

Swan R.
Reviewed Jan. 7, 2022

Pretty close to LA

This is our go to spot since it’s close to where we live. Sometimes it’s quiet. Sometimes it’s loud depending on who your neighbor is. And sometimes this place get’s windy as hell.

• Play button icon
K
Reviewed Jan. 5, 2022

Half Sunk, Overgrown

The camp site looks like it was buried in mud from a flood a few years ago. There’s been no maintenance to this camp. The cook stoves are covered, half of the one picnic table was underground. But still, it’s a beautiful and remote spot. The river was running when I was there in January and it was…

Gabriela M.
Reviewed Dec. 2, 2021

Beach Camp

It was nice! Very clean! The boardwalk was endless and great to walk the dog and go for a run! Restaurants all around to have dinner at!

Month of VisitDecember
Reviewed Oct. 7, 2021

Prado National Park

It's a nice park great for long walks and trail riding on bikes great for the dog 🐕 also a bit windy so you need to keep a eye on your awning, great cell service with at&t .

Reviewed Oct. 4, 2021

2 weeks at prado.

So far it is pretty nice we have full hookups 30 or 50 Amp most of the grass is dead I'm guessing because no rain pretty clean great cell service.

• night view
  • day view.
  • just pulling in .
J
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2021

Great Family Park

We were able to pitch a tent along side our Mini Trailer in the RV section of the park. We have visited twice now. Hiking swimming, biking, and nearby Kayaking in a clean friendly environment. The park offers large sites with nice lawn to play catch and other lawn games with the family. Also they…

SiteC135
Month of VisitOctober
Reviewed Sep. 15, 2021

Site 38

We will be there in October in our travel trailer 😎 but we have been to this park for many festivals and have had a great time.

Michele H.
Reviewed Aug. 24, 2021

Bolsa Chica State Beach

The 4 stars is primarily for location. This is essentially a parking lot with power and water. We had a beach front space (B035) with a decent sized palm tree. The only one I really saw. The spaces aren’t huge so if you have a big rig or large trailer it will be tight. Most trailers parked their…

SiteB035
Jared S.
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2021

Don't ANT tagonize me!

This place has ants bigger then a Dodge Ram 2500, bring the kids they will love it. I rode my ant all day and night and my cousin couldn't say nothing about it this time.

• The climbing ant
  • Fire ant ride
  • Me on my ant
SiteA51
aliconnie M.
Reviewed Aug. 9, 2021

Great local spot if you can get reserved

Lucky to have an aunt that reserves sometimes too many weekends, we benefit a few times last summer

Siteroad side sites
Ben H.
Reviewed Aug. 4, 2021

Cool

Nice

Sitewinter
Brittney  C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2021

What’s better than RVing on the beach

So you’re looking at a six month waiting period to get in so if you plan to come here make sure you book 6 months in advance. You must reserve online and then it’s $15 no matter what size vehicle or rig to enter the state park. If you’re just coming to enjoy the beach for a day that’s also…

Brittney  C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2021

Military ONLY

Must have military clearance to rv here