Yurts
About Anaheim Harbor RV Park
Anaheim Harbor RV Park is located in California
2 Reviews of Anaheim Harbor RV Park
convenient and comfortable

stayed here over night. Gotta say we were very impressed. Th me staff was very nice and the general store had extra rv supplies that were handy. overall had a great stay here!!!!

Walking distance to Disneyland

I tent camped here for one night before meeting friends at their timeshare for a Disneyland vacation. There are only two tent sites (T1 and T3), the rest are for RVs. The price was super affordable at only $40 per night. They have a nice, small pool area, bbq areas, a club house, clean bathrooms and showers and WiFi. The R.V. Park is within walking to the Disneyland park.

The tent sites are very small with a picnic table and AstroTurf. There was only just enough space for my REI Hobitat 6 and VERY close to the neighboring tent site and bathrooms. We didn’t have any neighbors though. Although the site is small and not private, it was still a great little spot.

While setting up camp we watched wild parrots fly overhead. After setting up camp we had REALLY nice showers, then we spent time in the pool. After that I cooked dinner at our site while my daughters watched television in the adjacent club house. Afterwards they went swimming again.

Although we went to bed early, we weren’t kept awake by people going to the restrooms. We were woken up by the Disneyland fireworks, however. That was okay though. We watched the show and went back to bed.

My girls LOVED staying here. I’d stay here again in a heartbeat with my kids for a Disneyland vacation.