Camping in Bell Gardens

243 Reviews of 81 Bell Gardens Campgrounds

Andres P.
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2022

Great scenery

I've stayed here before and love the view it offers. Site #13 feels more secluded than other sites on the campground. Only problem was it's on a slope. Not perfectly flat. There is a clearing about 30 feet out but feels far from the firepit. I enjoyed the scenery and low cost of $12

• view from picnic table
  • great view from firepit
  • the flatest area was between these trees.
Sitesite #13
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2022

Awesome Secluded Hike-In Campsite

Parked at Three Points parking lot and hiked about 3.5 miles on the PCT. I believe it has 5 campsites with tables and fire pits. Beautiful river runs in the middle and an added bonus is that it has 2 outhouses. Truly a beautiful secluded campsite.

Swan R.
Reviewed Jan. 7, 2022

Pretty close to LA

This is our go to spot since it’s close to where we live. Sometimes it’s quiet. Sometimes it’s loud depending on who your neighbor is. And sometimes this place get’s windy as hell.

K
Reviewed Jan. 5, 2022

Half Sunk, Overgrown

The camp site looks like it was buried in mud from a flood a few years ago. There’s been no maintenance to this camp. The cook stoves are covered, half of the one picnic table was underground. But still, it’s a beautiful and remote spot. The river was running when I was there in January and it was…

j
Reviewed Dec. 8, 2021

Quiet and relaxing

I camped here for a week and half and it was quiet. No water at sites but they have water. No service. I pulled a 26 TT. I came in from the La side of the mountains and found it’s easier to go in from Palmdale with a rv or tt. If your hauling anything longer then 20 ft. Try for site 11.

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 4, 2021

Nice and comfortable

I stayed here for about three weeks. Envy thing is quite nice. However, you do get some road noise if you stay on the road side

Month of VisitJanuary
Gabriela M.
Reviewed Dec. 2, 2021

Beach Camp

It was nice! Very clean! The boardwalk was endless and great to walk the dog and go for a run! Restaurants all around to have dinner at!

l
Reviewed Nov. 28, 2021

Great Park

Amazing park and really friendly staff. We had a not so great spot E-51 in comparison to most of the other spots, but we got a spot for the 18 days that we needed. Lots of great hiking, green grass, and tons of coyotes.

One odd note:

The staff continually said the park was full yet we always…

SiteE 51
D
Reviewed Nov. 26, 2021

Great with considerations

The most fantastic thing about this RV spot is the location - directly facing a large, beautiful, clean beach with built in fire rings, a very long bike bath and bike rental kiosk. You can step out of your RV and be right on the beach in minutes, for long walks, biking, sunbathing etc. The…

Sitecan’t remember but back row near entrance - we grabbed the only spot we could get.
Ayla M.
Reviewed Nov. 9, 2021

Amazing park

I stayed in the ‘F’ area and was lucky to have a lake view. Beautiful view with tons of trees and hills. Love it here wish I could stay forever. Super convenient laundry & showers as well. Arturo filled my propane and was super kind and helpful. Same as everyone else here!

SiteF
ProfG999
Reviewed Oct. 22, 2021

Too expensive!

Staff did their job, no extra friendliness. Space was concrete, but not level. Most spaces are dirt. All back-ins. Uphill to sewer. Paying for the pool and spa. Views are buildings or railroad and shipyard. I asked ppl why they stay here at this price. 1) they don't know any better (or more money…

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 22, 2021

Home Away From Home

Petty much the best rv park in the area for long term stay

Month of VisitOctober
Christeen V.
Reviewed Oct. 16, 2021

Good Stop

Quaint spot that may or may not be currently open, has beautiful hiking and a small spot for picnic

SiteNot Sure
Sara H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 8, 2021

Very convenient for fairplex events

It's quaint quiet but you're packed in like sardines it's a tight fit but everybody here is pretty friendly there's a few downfalls for some of the spot test for you can't park your car there in the parking lot can seem like it's a mile away even though it's not that far away very pleased with it…

Dan T.
Reviewed Oct. 7, 2021

Prado National Park

It's a nice park great for long walks and trail riding on bikes great for the dog 🐕 also a bit windy so you need to keep a eye on your awning, great cell service with at&t .