Camping in Agua Dulce

106 Reviews of 28 Agua Dulce Campgrounds

Andres P.
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2022

Great scenery

I've stayed here before and love the view it offers. Site #13 feels more secluded than other sites on the campground. Only problem was it's on a slope. Not perfectly flat. There is a clearing about 30 feet out but feels far from the firepit. I enjoyed the scenery and low cost of $12

• some snow in January
  • the flatest area was between these trees.
  • great view from firepit
Sitesite #13
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2022

Awesome Secluded Hike-In Campsite

Parked at Three Points parking lot and hiked about 3.5 miles on the PCT. I believe it has 5 campsites with tables and fire pits. Beautiful river runs in the middle and an added bonus is that it has 2 outhouses. Truly a beautiful secluded campsite.

Swan R.
Reviewed Jan. 7, 2022

Pretty close to LA

This is our go to spot since it’s close to where we live. Sometimes it’s quiet. Sometimes it’s loud depending on who your neighbor is. And sometimes this place get’s windy as hell.

• Play button icon
Month of VisitNovember
K
Reviewed Jan. 5, 2022

Half Sunk, Overgrown

The camp site looks like it was buried in mud from a flood a few years ago. There’s been no maintenance to this camp. The cook stoves are covered, half of the one picnic table was underground. But still, it’s a beautiful and remote spot. The river was running when I was there in January and it was…

r
Reviewed Nov. 24, 2021

Hidden in the valley of the high desert

This is a great spot for quiet solitude & magnificent views & sunsets. You also get to hear the train come thru daily which really reminds me I'm in the west. Super scenic, beautiful sunsets.

Sitetent section C
Derek & Alex W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 23, 2021

This place is huge!

I think people give this campground such negative reviews for no reason to be honest. The road in is a little windy, but it's easy to get here. The staff were all very friendly during our week stay. Just note that they are going through a lot of updates, which is a good thing for the future!

All…

SiteN-210
Steve F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 4, 2021

First time here

This is a huge campground. Not a lot going on here in Acton. Surrounded my mountains, which is nice. Staff is happy and helpful.

Siteb086
G
Reviewed Oct. 12, 2021

Very Friendly staff with lots of amenities

I can't deduct stars for how crowded it was during Labor Day Weekend. I think it was a treat that we were able to book on a fairly short notice for a holiday weekend. The pool is awesome and huge compared to other campgrounds. It was overly crowded this Labor Day weekend but what do you expect,…

• Roomy campsites
  • Play button icon
Month of VisitOctober
T
Reviewed Sep. 5, 2021

nice camping resort

They have everything you need, propane refill service 2.99 per gallon. Laundry room, swimming pool, rec room, play ground

SiteQ29
Jared S.
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2021

Don't ANT tagonize me!

This place has ants bigger then a Dodge Ram 2500, bring the kids they will love it. I rode my ant all day and night and my cousin couldn't say nothing about it this time.

• The climbing ant

Sitewinter
Jared S.
Reviewed Aug. 4, 2021

Vampires own this place

I'm serious actual vampires use this as a front to lure unsuspecting hikers and drugs users too their doom!!

Sitef2
Lara O.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2021

Handicap accessible?

This is one of the best handicap accessible shower and restroom areas we’ve seen. The larger pool had a roll in area but I do not know if they had a wheelchair that would allow you to actually use it or if you needed your own.. The downfall is they do not assign slots so if you need a handicap…

• handicap restroom, shower and site
  • handicap parking
  • women’s shower
B
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Great for first time campers

We chose our first family camping trip to be in Chilao because of all the great reviews. It didn’t disappoint.

Plenty of campsites to choose from and most are very spacious. Beautiful views and not too hot.

• Awesome Sunset
  • Relaxation
  • Views
S
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Wrong Coordinates

The coordinates listed are incorrect. They led us through Angeles National Forest. It told us to park our car in the middle of the highway with no other roads or turn offs around. There were a TON of cars racing through down the roads. We even witnessed the immediate aftermath of some people racing…

Sitenone