Camping in Young

SiteUnkown
J
Reviewed Nov. 7, 2021

Stargazing

Great place to see the stars !!! Spent 3 nights with my 2 dogs and it was great!

SiteCholla
Month of VisitNovember
alex M.
Reviewed Oct. 17, 2021

Nice and quite

It was a very nice weekend get away. The woods were awesome and very little noise besides cars driving along the road. Thr road was a very easy drive. Only downside is the campsite was very close to the road.

Month of VisitNovember
Kat E.
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2021

Great Vehicle Accessibility

Do you want to get away from the city but only have a vehicle that’s is low to the ground making dirt roads challenging or sometimes impossible? This is the campsite for you. While the site is on a dirt road it has been maintained enough that my typical sedan can get to it easily and the road is…

• Dried out wild mushrooms by the camp
  • sunset view
  • sunrise by the fire
m
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2021

Bad timing

The idea of this solar powered campground enticed us. We went during the off season during covid. I wish their website had stated that all of the showers and restrooms were closed. We wouldn’t have paid to stay at a campground that didn’t have the things we needed. It could have been a great stay-…

Month of VisitJanuary
Alyssia I.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2021

Camp for one night

Really close to the road so lot of noise.

Not free.. 20$ for the night (we didn’t know)

Nice equipment (toilet, Place for fire, space for tidy up the food, table..) lot of tree to put your hammock, Close from some nice hike (Horton creek trail…)

Rachel N.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Privacy dispersed!

Just happened to find this site after all campsites near woods canyon were full. Sites along this rim road range in size, plenty of trees for shade and hammocks. Established fire pits. Would go back again! Strong AT&T cell service

• Play button icon
Mstwister E.
Reviewed Sep. 5, 2021

Not what I was expecting.

Well I felt a bit deceived by the website… it said there was a basketball court, a dog park, and a playground but honestly they are the saddest excuses of any of those things I have ever seen. The pool is very nice, if not a bit cold and seating is limited. Bathrooms/ showers are very clean.…

Site19A
Jason M.
Reviewed Sep. 1, 2021

Good little spot close to town.

Very clean and well kept. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Good mix of "parking lot" style camping and secluded sites. Even the cheap lot camping had good space between trailers.

Chris P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 28, 2021

Great Campground

First time here the other night. Very clean spaced out sites. Vault toilets are clean and there are showers too. Many sites have electric hook ups too. I’ll be back for sure.

Raymond H.
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2021

Peace in the Pines

This is awesome campground, lots of room. Tons of nice spots, longer ones for RVs. Great hosts. Clean area for sure.

Gillian C.
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Highly Used Dispersed Camping

Dispersed camping off dirt roads. Highly Used but still space for privacy. Fire restrictions in the summer. No cell service. Some groups were loud and some vehicle traffic throughout the night. Sites are not numbered, just camp near the road. Check out Woods Canyon Lake on the way in!

csey R.
Reviewed May. 27, 2021

Flowing Springs Campgrounds

Free camping only next to the road with a quarter mile stretch to pick with 2 spots. Car traveling on bumpy dirt roads with dust on camp sites. I rather pay 27 dollars to save my vehicle from damage and dust.

Siteside road
csey R.
Reviewed May. 27, 2021

Flowing Springs Campgrounds

Siteside road
Kayla O.
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Our go-to spot

We love to camp at the Mogollon Rim! There are plenty of sites to camp in, but it does fill up quick on the weekends. By Sunday afternoon, almost everyone is gone.

When you first come in there are sites closer to the rim, but these tend to fill up faster than the others. If you drive further back…

SiteRoad 169