Camping in Oracle

9 Reviews of 5 Oracle Campgrounds

A
Reviewed Nov. 28, 2021

Great Place to Stay

There is a good mix of long term residents and travelers here. Good, clean safe place to stay with our son and two dogs. My son LOVED the swimming pool. Not a fancy resort, but a very kind, homey environment. I would stay here again.

Month of VisitDecember
Candy P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 29, 2021

Perfect tent camping spot

This sky island campground in Mt Lemmon is perfect for a quick weekend getaway from Tucson. The weather here is 10-15 degrees cooler than the city. This campground is small, with tent sites tucked away between pine trees. A vaulted bathroom is at the center of the parking lot.

Tanner H.
Reviewed Apr. 10, 2021

PERMANENTLY CLOSED

This group of campsites was open on and off weather permitting. It is now permanently closed.

Tanner H.
Reviewed Apr. 10, 2021

Beautiful Creek Certain Times of the Month

Open only during the late fall, winter, and early spring. Can get crowded. Nearby is the Molino creek which flows only immediately after heavy rainfall or snow.

Keisha D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 25, 2020

Amazing

This is our new home for the next two years! Visited a few RV Parks in Tucson after accepting a job at the VA here and I must say we feel in love when we stayed here! The staff is friendly, the facilities are clean, and the long term residents are welcoming.

Josie G.
Reviewed May. 4, 2020

Basic and messy

I have stayed there multiple times, and every time that i have people bring their dogs to run in the woods. No leashes and no poop bags. i have had to clean up stranger's dog poop in front of my tent.

SiteI have stayed at different sites
Hayley K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 17, 2020

Serene Solitude...and horse poo

Hiking Through Saguaro National Park in the late Winter is now my favorite past time. You get the feel of Spring but the look of Summer. Between the higher elevation changes in scenery and the lack of people on trails, this is one of the best spots to hit up if you want to get away but don't have…

Month of VisitMarch
j
Reviewed Mar. 18, 2017

GHC

This campground was actually pretty good. it was better than I expected and my boyfriend actually didn't want to come to this one. There are 11 sites and are spaced pretty close together so privacy is a no in this campground. There is no supervision of these campgrounds so sometimes there is loud…