the dyrt
Pets Unknown
About Moab Valley RV Resort and Campground - A Cruise Inn Park
Moab Valley RV Resort and Campground - A Cruise Inn Park is located in Utah
17 Reviews of Moab Valley RV Resort and Campground - A Cruise Inn Park
Most memorable park ever!

When visiting Moab, make sure to visit all of the Arches. The view is incredible, especially with a rainbow in the sky. There are some Arches where you're not able to walk within 250 feet of it due to it being fragile, but the rest of the park is the natural formation for generations to enjoy ahead.

Clean, quiet and fun

There are cabins and tent sites (I recommend a shaded/covered site as it gets hot!) There is a lovely pool, clean bathrooms and showers and a little store. When we checked in they gave us delicious fresh baked cookies! Awesome location between downtown Moab and Arches.

it’s alright

There’s not a whole lot to do when they close the pool early cause of thunderstorms. Everything is clean and staff is nice though. Its a decent place to camp though. you get a free cookie when you check in!

Great customer service

Customer service here was great. This was a standard RV Resort with pool, nice bathrooms/showers, and store. Road noise was loud, but it was beneficial to us to be so close to Arches National Park.

Nice amenities

We stayed at the tent sites. Great amenities, clean bathroom and showers. Lots of food stores near by. No fire pits, only grill. One of the negatives, close to busy street.

Nice

MOAB IS THE BEST!!

The campground is wonderful! We go with family and friends every year during fall break. There are always new places to explore and old ones to revisit. You can bring your big boy toys and cruise right to your RV after a long day in the wild.

Cabin 18

I don't RV, so this is for the cabins mostly. I will say that this place is not within walking distance to any Moab attraction. It's sort of like a parking lot in the middle of nowhere right off the highway. The highway shook our cabin at night it was so loud. The cabins are air conditioned, so that's amazing in June. Don't forget to use your sleeping bag/sheets because they don't provide sheets or blankets. We used the laundry here twice. They sell soap and other conveniences. There are some lawn games available to play and a pool. There are two bike storage hooks on every cabin, but bring your own lock. The camp sites are really exposed to the sun, and it looked miserable. I was happy to have the cabin. The bathrooms and showers are huge and have AC. That was great.

not all its cracked up to be

We stayed here for 5 days and it was okay for sleeping. On the website we reserved a "private space" but it was no where near private. We went during "jeep week" which is apparently a busy time for the town. The site was small. It has a small 2-3 foot fence on three sides to "block out the other sites". There was no privacy. There was a covered picnic table and a fire pit. There was a water spigot near by for all the sites to share. There were no trees in the site, just one by the water spigot in the middle of the col de sac like circle and some on the other side of the fence by the creek. There were showers and flush toilets at the front behind the gas station and port a jons by the tent sites. There was also a pool and I think a hot tub? it was too cold to swim when I was there so I didn't go in there but I saw kids playing there when I checked in. Overall, it was a cheap place to stay when the whole town is over run by jeeps but if you have other options you might look into that.

Weird... But okay for the night.

This place was super convenient. It's right near Arches and we were looking for some facilities (after being in the back country for a while) so we were happy to find this place. The tent sites were weird. They have a big canopy thing and it's quite frankly an eye sore. (You also can't hang a hammock on it.) I'm not big on public pools- but there was one there. It's good enough to lay your head down for the night- but I would never plan to stay longer than that- just not my thing.