About Colonial Woods Family Camping Resort
$52.00
Colonial Woods Family Camping Resort is located in Pennsylvania
6 Reviews of Colonial Woods Family Camping Resort
Fun

Staff was very friendly. We had a group site which was perfect for 6 campers. We went on Father’s Day weekend and they had nice arts and crafts for the kids to do for dad.

I liked this place

I see the reviews are all over the place for this campground. In my opinion you’ll find seasonal sat most every campground. I just don’t like when their site becomes nasty and unkempt. But I like this campground. We (wife and kids) were here twice about 6 years ago. I remember playing bingo and I won the last round, about $40. They had a lot to do I remember that.

Wonderful family fun!

We had such a fun time during the summer between the pool, fishing at the pond and all the amazing amenities!! Just walking around the campground is beautiful. Will definitely come back, the best campground for complete family fun!

Fun Family & Friends

Been coming here for years with friends and have made new friends with many of the Seasonals. Always a ton of scheduled crafts and to do for the kiddos and adults alike. Clean areas Pool, Bathhouses etc. Friendly staff and owners.

Cramped Quarters

Sites are very close together. Site numbers are on the back of the sites, very hard to see from the road. Very few showers. Rules are not enforced, especially quiet hours and unsupervised kids.

Party Camping

Very friendly campers. Most of the residents are seasonal and glampers, but very friendly and like to party. We are tent campers and went at the end of the season. We had 5 tents one per-site which wasn’t ideal, but we were placed in front of the closed pool where we took all 5 sites and made one. At first I was mad but we made it work and we were the envy of everyone. Many year round campers have golf carts. The one downside, some of the year round RV sites look run down and are gross looking, we did hear they were going to do a clean out of those sites so hopefully it will look nicer. The actual tent sites are next to the road, which is a shame because we seem to always get the crap locations furthest from the bathrooms, this makes no sense when RV’s have bathrooms and tents are basic camping. Definitely recommend a stay though, the owners have great weekend events for adults and kids. We will be going back and making this our end of the year annual camping location!