About Barview Jetty County Campground
County
Barview Jetty County Campground is located in Oregon
25 Reviews of Barview Jetty County Campground
Perfect weekend getaway

This is a large campground. We went on July 3rd-4th and the campground was about 3/4 full. No neighbors in the campsite next to us or across from us which made it quite quiet.

A quick hour and 45 minutes from Portland, about 2 miles outside Rockaway Beach. The fire pits were in immaculate condition and the dinner we cooked over it was very yummy. There is a general store just off the campground boundaries in case you forget some things.

The only reason that isn't getting a full five stars is because you have to pay to take a shower. It's not really THAT big of a deal, and it's only 50 cents; I just wish they would've mentioned it on the website. I will absolutely return to this campground.

Right on the beach

This campground is in prime location for sunset watching and morning beach walk/runs. It is a very large campsite so do with that what you will. Lots of dogs (that bark quite a bit). But, large spacious sights and facilities.

Generations of memories

This is one of my favorite campgrounds. Our family would do family campouts year after year. Now my cousins and our kids and grandkids repeat the tradition with excitement. We also remember the loved ones that have past on

Amazing place

Quiet serene beautiful beach the kids love the dunes in the water

Awesome Campground

Great spot only an hour and 45 min from Portland! Tent sites and full hookup. Clean restrooms and nice hosts. A lot of nice spots right by the ocean. Listen to it as you fall asleep and wake. Nearby food, townie bars, Maritime Museum, old trains and the Myrtlewood Factory. Lots of fishing and crabbing opportunities as well. One of my favorite overnight trips! Just pack a cooler and go!

Awesome Campground

Sand dunes, great group sites and beach access

I spent many a year at this campground, letting the kids (who am i kidding, me) run up and down the big sand dune and play on the tree at the top! Bbqs, fires, music, ice cream down the street and fishing off the jetty. Close to Tillamook Cheese Factory.

beautiful jetty on the coast

This unsuspecting campground is about a mile or so from rockaway beach. Amazing area to explore. Close to stores and great for a quick family get away at the coast. Make sure you dress for cold weather at night!

Clean, child friendly, has a bathroom ,showers, a playground and beach!

Beach access, playground, showers, water! It's just a beautiful campground!

Coastal camping with beach access.

Close to the town of Tillamook famous for its cheese factory.