Tillamook, OREGON

Camping Oregon Tillamook

Most Recent Tillamook Camping Reviews
Beautiful lakeside camp ground

We love South Lake, peaceful and Beautiful. The lake is stocked with trout which have been biting like crazy. Most times when you go up there you will see them jumping clean out of the water. We’ve been camping at Southlake usually about three times during the season for the last couple of years. This last trip was very disappointing it was packed with people camping which is wonderful that they’re getting outside, but there was a group up on the hill who felt the need to blast music until 6 o’clock in the morning so nobody in the camp area got any sleep.Then the next night another camper decided to. I think everyone needs to remember were there to camp in peace and take a nature not listen to somebody’s rap music. Also as a reminder to our fellow campers it is posted quiet time from 10 PM to 6 AM

Trailer Park on the river

This Resort is a trailer park with some tent 🏕 sites available. It’s a beautiful area with nice views but the park itself is dirty w long term residents.

Safe and lots to do!

Very large RV/tent park with guard gate.
Open year-round, this RV Park is located in the town of Seaside on the Oregon Coast. Situated amid scenic views and historic sites, Seaside RV Resort offers guests opportunities for hiking, biking, whale watching, salt-water fishing and swimming. Located between Astoria and Cannon Beach with lots of attractions nearby like the Air Museum, the Seaside Aquarium and Lewis and Clark historical sites nearby.

Great spot to stay in Cannon Beach

This is a great campground to stay at if you’re visiting Cannon Beach and nicely centrally located along the coast to visit the surrounding areas. You can walk into town (2.5 blocks) and the spaces are very green with picnic tables at each. Good size spots, not super spacious but good size flat spaces. There are RV(12’-40’)/Tent sites as well as various size cabins. They also have a general store and coffee bar. During the summer they have various horse 🐴 rides along the beach including night rides.

Full Hook-Up $62.00/night Water and Electric $57.00/night Tent Site $45.00/night Small Park Cabins $105.00/night (sleeps 2) Large Park Cabins $120.00/night (sleeps 3)

Nice place

Nice and quite place, walk the the beach, biking, walking, fishing, crabbing , boat rentals,

Not a Bad Place

All the amenities, with a small playground for kids. Not a bad drive into Tillamook. A little further to some nice beaches and state park areas. Friendly staff. Decent amount of road noise.

A Night on the Creek

We spent only one night here (approx. 45°41'49.5"N 125°44'18.1"W) in a lovely clearing featuring a metal fire ring. Sites are designated, but free for use up to 14 days. Lots of fishing accessible along Cook Creek. Road is dirt/gravel and currently ends about 3.5 miles in due to "flooding damage" which takes the form of several very large boulders blocking the way. Our intention was to go for another 1.5 miles or so, but we were very happy with the site we found. We will definitely return!

Campers beware

Not a very nice place, ok for 1-2 nights other than that, steer clear. 1.5 years experience, reason for leaving, I broke up with my ex, she gave me a 24 hour eviction notice, but actually gave me 6 hours to vacate. Then when leaving she 86'd me, because I broke up with one of her favorites, children. Talk about sketchy, I am thankful that I cannot return, that was the best things anyone could of done, and I yet to see what kind of resort that place is? No free WiFi, unlike advertised, bathrooms are locked most of the time. It was like living in a cult, we were told that if we needed police assistance, we needed to contact the office prior, why, not everything in that park is the managers business, oh and be careful what you say in or out of the trailers, because random people listen I outside of the park. I'm being very honest, when I moved here, I thought, this has gotta be what most people call the trashiest trailer park this side of the Mississippi River. Sorry I seldom had any good experiences in this park.

Not safe

We had planned to spend one night here. But after doing laundry next door we decided to keep going. The community is filled with homeless people and there was “unsavory” businesses surrounding this park. I didn’t feel safe!

Turned around

This was to be our second trip to cape lookout, our last was four years ago. The park was no extremely overgrown and the sites appeared to have unkept long term campers! We didn’t stay! Went down the road to cape Kiwanda and had a nice night.