Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 80 ft.
Diamondhead Resort is located in Oklahoma
2 Reviews of Diamondhead Resort
Decent

I didn't come here out of choice, but out of necessity to stay with my friends as we were going to float. Our campsite was tucked in behind the stage and very near the restrooms.

The restrooms were nice, but could have been laid out way better and more efficient. One toilet in the men's and as a tall guy…when the door touches you when you sit……well that isn't great. The showers were large and worked well.

There is a disc golf course on site, which I can only assume can be played when the campsite attendance is low.

I did see a few RVs, I am not sure on hookups, but they were right next to the bathroom.

I believe they do charge by car, so I paid for 1 person what a family of 4 pays. Not sure how I feel, but it is what it is.

Not really my cup of tea

All in all, it was a rather nice resort. Bathrooms were reasonably clean, as well as the campgrounds. They have security that patrols, but it can be quite annoying if you are near the road. There are a lot of sites, which means a lot of people, which isn't necessarily an issue for everyone. We rented a raft to float the river, and the whole process was rather convenient and easy, but you have to rent through the resort (cost more than some others in the area). While it wasn't really what I look for in a camping experience, it was a reasonably decent experience. The biggest reason for the lower rating is because we were double charged for 1 campsite because we had 2 cars (total of 4 people). Overall not worth the price in my opinion, definitely not worth double.