Camping in Rolling Greens

160 Reviews of 16 Rolling Greens, Ohio Campgrounds

L
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

Beautiful View

We camp at West Branch yearly with our grandsons. This is our second year on site 163. We love the view of the lake. Unfortunately, this year the poison ivy was abundant in the woods surrounding our site, and I was concerned the boys or the dog might get into it. There are raised roots near the pad…

Month of VisitOctober
D
Reviewed Aug. 26, 2021

Very nice

One of my favorites. Tough to get a spot sometimes. Clean restrooms.

BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 20, 2021

Calm lake good kayak/paddle

Lake is great for fishing, kayaking tubing and paddle board. Nice little beach as well

cThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2021

Great camping

Nice and clean spots for tents very secure and good maintenance

• Play button icon
K
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2021

My 2nd favorite (so far)

After Maumee Bay State Park, this is my 2nd favorite park to tent-car camp so far.  It had a good vibe / pretty campsite / near the lake...  Just a nice experience.  I will go back for sure.

The win for me - Cuyahoga State Park was within driving distance.  An absolute beautiful place to spend…

A
Reviewed Aug. 18, 2021

Best Campground Around!

WTTR is our families favorite place to be during camping season in Ohio. It has everything you can imagine, it’s safe and CLEAN! We couldn’t recommend a resort more than this one.

SiteC8
Rino S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 6, 2021

Lakefront living

We're at site 160. No electricity, no hook ups, but a HUGE lakefront site. We're in a self contained RV so it's not a problem for us. Beach is right next door too!

Great trails, clean facilities, no complaints

BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 6, 2021

Peaceful

Had an amazing 1 night tent camping. When we arrived it was just after a big rain storm and at check in she warned some spots can be flooded. We went to look at our reserved spot and it was super wet muddy and almost under water. They let us pick a new spot that was dry. It was really peaceful. The…

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2021

Charles Mill Lake

Very nice campground. Beautiful lake.

• view from our site
GThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2021

Nice little local campground

I have camped here at least once every year since I discovered Guilford Lake in 2017. The campground is clean (mostly) and quiet. It is dog friendly; all dogs must be leashed.

PROS:

Quiet. Right on the lake; super easy lake access. Boat ramp. Swimming beach.  Convenient (for me anyway).…

R
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

Winter Overnight

The Park & Pack sites were a bit confusing online, so I decided on a solo exploratory trip before bringing my 9yr out.

After getting to the Ranger kiosk everything was pretty self explanatory. I stayed at Campsite 3, which was beautiful, tucked off of the trail beside a wide stream. Fair…

SiteCampsite 3
Month of VisitFebruary
KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 2, 2021

A Traditional KOA Experience

This was a Fall camping experience in a cabin as we knew it would be cold in the evenings.  We also had a non-camper with us so this was a nice compromise.  We had a cozy cabin with 2 bathrooms.  We also had a small kitchen where we could cook when we didn't want to cook over the fire.  This was…

• Deluxe Cabin (More than two Bathrooms), Patio
  • Lake view at the KOA campground. They still had a band performing in the tent prior to social distancing rules relaxing.
  • Unisex bathroom - This is nice as you don't have to be stuck waiting for a bathroom/shower to open up on the lady side of the bathroom.
SiteKL09
Month of VisitNovember
J
Reviewed Jun. 28, 2021

To close for comfort

Stayed on a tent site. Highway right in front of us with trucks all night and sites right on top of one another. I gave it two stars because the bathrooms were clean and campground was well maintained.

Traci S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 26, 2021

Great Clean Campground

This was our first visit and definitely will not be the last. Park is very clean, bathrooms were spotless and very modern. We appreciated the indoor pool. The staff was very polite and helpful. Overall This was great place to camp. Full hookup for campers and trash service.

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

Great camping

Friendly staff, beautiful lake. The shower facilities were clean.