The best DRIVE IN camping near
Cundiyo , NEW MEXICO

Most Recent Cundiyo Camping Reviews
One of my favorite spots in NM

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS :) beautiful scenery and very clean! i liked the set up of the camp ground, very spacious but still felt like a nice community. 10/10 must see.

Beautiful lake! Maintained spot

Spot is well maintained. Usually lots of others around so not super “off grid” but it’s nice and you can view the lake! Beautiful to drive around too. Pueblo land, be respectful!

Winter Stay

Brought my teardrop camper to do a couple days at Angel Fire. RV park is about 5min from the AF parking lot. Multiple hookup options can accommodate any size camper. Pull thru and back in spaces. Water at site. Bathroom/Shower house small but very clean. Self check-in (covid) was simple. It was a mid-week, winter stay so they were very chill and not strict about check-in/out. That being said, don't be a jerk to them either. Will definitely stay again.

Spacious, clean, luxurious!

Very nice RV resort! Full hookup, concrete level pads, huge pull thru sites, great for large rigs. A lot of amenities: playground, tennis courts, hot tub, pool, clubhouse. Very polite and attentive personnel! Only a few miles (10min driving) from the ski slopes. If winter camping - heated water hose is highly recommended! During especially chilly nights be prepared to fill up your fresh water tank and turn off and disconnect the hose from the external water supply! If it is frozen overnight, you will be subject to $150 fee.

Nice, Clean and Close to Town

Stayed early January so place was less than half full. Average space between sites, you’re not packed in with no space for slide outs which is good and each spot has picnic table

Bathrooms are dated but cleaned daily. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Overall the place could use a few upgrades but it’s a quality location and I would stay here again

2021 Updates

4 star because the office lady was very nice. This place has converted to exclusively taking motorhomes and 5th wheel campers only. So for those of us doing the dirtbag/van life/teardrop camper thing to go snowboarding/skiing/bike park this RV park is not an option. The office lady suggested trying Monte Verde, I will investigate and update!! In summer there are other state parks and national forest campgrounds within reach of Angle Fire Resort.

Empty in winter!

I arrived after dark on December 28th, and at first missed the turn off for the camping, but using the map here on the Dyrt, could see where I went wrong.

Google gets you there, as soon as you cross the cattle stile into the park, take your first left which comes very quickly. Dispersed camping is on both sides of this road. If you go a little further, you’ll see the vault toilets on the right (I couldn’t find these until the morning).

It was completely deserted, except for one RV (I am sleeping in my car). In the morning I discovered a car which looks like someone may be living in the park, but saw no signs of anyone.

It is beautiful! I woke up to an inch of snow! One downside- it’s right next to a landfill. There was no smell, but I could hear all of the equipment in the morning.

Easy to find, clean, safe (I’m a solo woman). I’d stay here again!

Great Place

We are newbies to the RV Park world and I must say for our first official RV Park stay this place was amazing. Quiet with beautiful views. Public facilities are superb and super clean. Will save this place as my go to stay in Santa Fe.

Sweet Spot

This place is awesome, easy to get to and free. There is lots of room and we have a lot of privacy. Close to town and everything you need. There is also a place to shoot guns if you got em.