Yurts
Private
Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort & Spa is located in New Mexico
4 Reviews of Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort & Spa
Super quite location

My wife and I just spend two days at this RV resort. Its attached to the Ojo Caliente Spa Resort. The spaces only had eletric and water. The eletric and water outlets where placed in an odd location for the site and a dumb station is available for extra $20. One thing we both noticed about the RV park was how quite it was at night. No campfires in the RV park but the spa area had a big fire pit lit every night and where there so many of the RV community hung out there. It gave us a chance to meet our neighbors and talk traveling. We spent one whole day at the spa and was given a discount on its entrance price while staying at the RV park. There is also a great restaurant on site. We where traveling in a 34 foot 5th wheel. Cell service is spotty.

Mature trees, beautiful property, soaking, hiking

I would have given this property 5 stars but they’ve become unfriendly to families. Children under 13 are not allowed in the hot springs.

The camping area is more of a campground than an RV park, in a positive way. Many of the sites are shaded with mature trees. A river runs by the edge of the campground (It can’t be seen from most sites).

Hike or mountain bike right from your campsite. No open flames are permitted but there’s a community campfire by the main lodge.

There’s an amazing restaurant on the property. Yoga is available in the yurt.

Cant wait to go back!

When it doesnt snow on us anyway.. but the weather was good for long soaks in the awesome hot springs. Camping area was nice, large spots, in close proximity to the springs. We had a great time, the facilities are great, and everything was awesome besides the weather. But you cant win em all. Photos show us waking up to snow one morning. Still - We cant wait to go back and visit again!

campground is ok, trails are cool, hotsprings way nice (but not 'nature')

The campground is okay- more trees than the landscape shots in my pictures. You're paying quite a premium to wake up at the hot springs (that part is a full-on resort). I did have a nice frosty trail run out along a frozen pond and then up the hill to the archeological sites a little to the west- really interesting. In terms of the camp, I was disappointed that the only other vehicle to roll into the campground that night parked at the site right next to mine - shining headlights into my tent and running a generator all hours. It would be nice to designate tent and RV sections of the campground to avoid such issues. All that said, when I met the inhabitants of the RV in the morning, they turned out to be some of the nicest people I have ever met. The hot springs are a treat and I'm happy to sleep cheap and soak all day.