The best GROUP camping near
Mount Laurel , NEW JERSEY

Most Recent Mount Laurel Camping Reviews
Another excellent State Park

I can't say enough good things about PA's DCNR. This cabin was just as excellent as our stay the night before at Hill's Creek State Park. The only thing I wish the DCNR would do is expand the dog friendly cabins. While we managed to get one of the dog friendly ones here, they are limited in number and Hill's Creek had no such cabins.

Rustic

Great for groups

Close to the main roads but feels remote.

Nice in the fall

Quite site with pretty foliage.

Nice state park

Clean bathrooms and nice grounds

Nice place

Nice state park with trails nearby.

Just a awesome place

We loved this campground. Friendly staff. Plenty for the kids to do. The river is right there to go tubing or kayaking. Playground is cool. They allow golfcarts which is a plus in my book.

Awesome campground

We just got back from a weekend of camping here. This was our second time camping there this season. The staff is great.after check in a staff member shows you to your site and helps you back into site if needed. The site are nice. Good fishing at the lake. They also allow golfcarts

Nice campground. Dirty bathrooms

To be expected, this place was packed on a nice October weekend. Boy Scouts and families.. Overall quiet considering the amount of people. Nice trails. Close to Lake Nummy. With that said, the bathrooms were disgusting. Little maintenance and cleaning was provided during our weekend stay, especially during a global pandemic.