The best BOAT IN camping near
Bismarck , MISSOURI

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Bismarck Camping Reviews
River views

The area was closed when we arrived. But from the looks of it, lots of good camping sites right along the river. Saw lots of grills and plenty of space between each site.

Canoe and Kayak Hotspot

My family always camp there during Memorial Weekend while growing up. This camping ground is right by the river. This place has transformed where they offer little but of everything and reserve ahead of time. I highly recommend you reserve canoe or Kayak at time of your camping reservation. If you love to stargaze then head out to open land and enjoy the night sky and bring a telescope.

Camping

Likes: Onondaga state park campground is one of my favorite camping spots in central Mo. The campground is very nice and clean and pads are level and all concrete with 50amp service and water hook ups. Very peaceful and friendly people. Dislikes: I’ve camped in a dozen sites at least there and never had a problem when it rained a little bit (rains ever time I go camping seams like!!) last week I stayed in site #65 and it sucked!!! The site has no run off and all the water collects on the concrete pad so there we sat. Walked out of camper and at least 2-3” inches of water stood on concrete pad with mud everywhere!! Finally after a day are so I couldn’t take it. ( I have 2 boys that wanted outside as well as myself) I went and bought shovel and started digging little ditiches so water would run way from camper.. With it being October it didn’t get real warm so the water was there for three days.. The one day it did get nice and sunny the yellow jackets and lady bugs where so bad that you had to watch every move you made.. The next day the camper was covered on the inside with lady bugs everywhere.

I will definitely return camping there but will avoid site #65

Huge!

Very large, open place with the river close to most campers. I never floated here but I'm sure it's quite the party!

My fav!

Beautiful place!

Many walking/cart paths. Great shop and fishing!

Nestled in the trees

Some of the spots are close together but it seems to be that way because they kept as many natural trees as possible! We enjoyed the buddy sites so that our front doors faced our friends and the hookups were on the outside of each campsite. They also had group buddy sites that allowed four rigs to all front doors to face each other all being pull through sites.

My family also enjoy the Floating Trees ropes course. It was supposed to be about 2 hours but the instructors let them go an extra 45 minutes without anyone feeling rushed.

Great location but NO PHONE SERVICE (ATT)

The campground is great.  Most of the sites are flat and paved.  The campground is right next to the Meramec River.  There is WiFi available but it is not reliable.  The cell phone service is virtually non-existent.  We had planned to work from here and had to cut our visit short.

Primitive and Full Hook Up

I've seen some reviews say its outdated and I'm not sure where that comes from. On season they offer a variety of float and eat packages that are tasty and nicely priced. Cute little campground with "primitive", electric and full hook ups. All tent camping is still pretty close to the general store that also has coin showers! You have good options for a shady and grassy spot if you're tent camping too. Great folks working there, always very friendly and helpful.

Nice place!

Very well kept and clean campground. Great big trees, very shaded, great store. Decorated for Halloween and very kid friendly. Spots are tight (wouldn't want to be here when the park is full). Nice park for kids, hiking trail and jump pad (trampoline). It is right off from the interstate, so there is some noise.