The best WALK IN camping near
Petal , MISSISSIPPI

Most Recent Petal Camping Reviews
Very welcoming place.

very welcoming place. If you need 5o go to camp Shelley for any reason this is a great RV park to stop at.

Beautiful Quiet Camping

This is a very well maintained park and campground

Family friendly

Stayed here as a kid, and now I take my son to enjoy it! They have definitely improved over the years, and the kids LOVE it as much as I used to.

A place to go

On our way to Alabama, we have discovered this peaceful and family friendly place. Highly recommendable.

Nature

We had site on the water, very relaxing. We rented canoes to canoe lake, ride bikes on paved roads, geocaching and hiking. Playgrounds for kids too.

Great Free Spot

Free spot with drinking water. Vault toilet. A few actual spots with fire pits and tables, but lots of make shift spots around the lake. Gets really crowded during weekends but if you get there early, you can find a secluded spot.

Small but fun

Waterpark is lake fed so not crystal clear water but clean and fun

Great campground

Very clean sites and well maintained. So much outdoor activities to do. Great place to camp. Friendly staff.

Rural camping

Nice park with plenty of tent and motor home/trailer parking. Water and power at all spots.

1st timer.

I swim there every weekend. I’m a beginner camper so this is where I’ll go for 1st time. They have good swimming areas & a splash pad & playground.